This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

In CA, what is the best channel to watch Porto (Portuguese League) games? I don't have cable so I don't think I can purchase GolTV...

Comment

How have squad numbers not been released yet with the league starting in 3 days lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          Maybe if he was 23 not 28. Mehdi will not get any better this is his peak. He has to work hard as a pro and sustain this level for the next 4-5 years. Otherwise the development stage is behind him. Its a shamw he was kot discoverer when he was just a teen otherwise he could have been our greatest Legionaire next to Ali Karimi whom also should have been a legionaire from a much younger age.
          I respectfully disagree with the notion that Taremi will not get better. Physically he might be at his peak, but you can’t discount the mental aspect and the invaluable experience he will get playing for a CL team like Porto. Is there a bigger move in store for him? Perhaps not, but the notion that he is at his peak and will not get better is absolutely false.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
            I respectfully disagree with the notion that Taremi will not get better. Physically he might be at his peak, but you can’t discount the mental aspect and the invaluable experience he will get playing for a CL team like Porto. Is there a bigger move in store for him? Perhaps not, but the notion that he is at his peak and will not get better is absolutely false.
            He might get better mentally but at the same time he will decline physically.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

LOL. Benfica are currently being knocked out of CL football by PAOK. 2-0 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                He might get better mentally but at the same time he will decline physically.
                If he does not get injured he will not decline physically for the next 4-5 years at the least. What's up with the constant negativity by some Iranian football fans?

One or two very good seasons by Taremi and he could move to Inter Milan or Atletico Madrid or the likes who knows!?

Comment

Time's not on his side but Raul Jimenez was selling Tacos at a stadium car park up until he was about 26 and now at 29 he walks into any team he likes.

Basically, 2 top seasons for Mehdi and leading us to World Cup Semis should get him that top move.

Comment

All I am hoping for that this time one of our players finally makes it at a top level team after a break-out season!

Ali Daei - Top goalscorer at Bielefeld - Flops at Bayern
                    Hashemian - Top goalscorer at Bochum - Flops at Bayern
                    Ali Karimi - Asian Player of the year - Flops at Bayern
                    Jahanbakhsh - Top goalscorer at Alkmaar - Flops at Brighton
                    Mahdavikia - Goes from scoring against Juve as forward to playing right back at HSV

Who did I miss?
                    We never had a player really proving himself at a top team.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                      All I am hoping for that this time one of our players finally makes it at a top level team after a break-out season!

Ali Daei - Top goalscorer at Bielefeld - Flops at Bayern
                      Hashemian - Top goalscorer at Bochum - Flops at Bayern
                      Ali Karimi - Asian Player of the year - Flops at Bayern
                      Jahanbakhsh - Top goalscorer at Alkmaar - Flops at Brighton
                      Mahdavikia - Goes from scoring against Juve as forward to playing right back at HSV

Who did I miss?
                      We never had a player really proving himself at a top team.
                      the kia one is a bad one he always played right back and he was very very good, the rest i give you , even though ali daei in hertha was good also

Comment

Comment

https://twitter.com/PsoccerCOM/statu...55315432050691

#FCPorto Taremi could feature in the XI on Saturday x SC Braga. Lokomotiv Moscow is close to getting Soares.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            https://twitter.com/PsoccerCOM/statu...55315432050691

#FCPorto Taremi should feature in the XI on Saturday x SC Braga. Lokomotiv Moscow is close to getting Soares.
                            fixed

Comment

*his quads are INSANE!

Comment

damn, i cant wait to see him in action @ Porto ...!!
                                he betta start and hit the ground running

Comment

Working...
                                X