Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German commentary: Tor des Monats (goal of the month)
    Taremi's goal starting around 2:39:
    https://youtu.be/96oTSglUQ-Q

Comment

How many penalties has he won for Porto this season as well?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Live SC conference, if anyone can translate and live post
        SC: "Goh khordam ghalat kardam, khak tooye saram, ta akhare omram nokarie Taremi ro mikonam" o az in chiza.. :-)
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          Bayern ought to reignite the Iranian connection and stop embarrassing themselves by fielding Stoke City rejects in a CL quarter-final.
          That guy has lucked out after Stoke - PSG and Bayern.

Comment

Cant say in words how proud i am ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comment

TVI: Taremi

"We played a great match, we showed that we are a great team, but unfortunately my goal wasn't enough. It is part of football. Let's see what the future holds."

"It was a great feeling, a great opportunity to play in this competition, which is the UCL"

https://twitter.com/PsoccerCOM/statu...86821081923587

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                I know.
                the motherf**kers couldnt take getting scored on, even when they won. so the commentators started saying he "shinned" it and it was his shin and wasnt executed correctly or some f**king garbage the brits are well known for!

well f&%k you and your f&%ked up football

I hate Madrid. But I hope they rape pool ... again. if for nothing else, but to hear these brit commentators shit themselves and weep on TV
                Due to never finding a good stream I will watch my team (Liverpool) hopefully win tomorrow with Dutch commentary 😃

Comment

Taremi post game interview (inEnglish!):
                  https://youtu.be/0k_9yTWYbd0

Comment

I love the goal ... I also LOVE how he just didn't give a FUCK ... walked away to get it going again

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      SC: "Goh khordam ghalat kardam, khak tooye saram, ta akhare omram nokarie Taremi ro mikonam" o az in chiza.. :-)
                      !!!

Comment

Porto may have lost, but Mehdi and Iranian football won. The entire world took notice. This is why we need TM players in the CL.

Also, bye bye to Mehdi's "slump." Looking forward to finishing the season strong and keeping the pressure on Sporting for the title.

Comment

at least joe cole was fairly complimentary

Comment

What gives me the sinking feeling is: If Corona would have controlled that ball in the final minutes of the first match, and it would have ended 0-1, Taremi would have sent this series into extra time. Alas, we're left with "If only"

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              What gives me the sinking feeling is: If Corona would have controlled that ball in the final minutes of the first match, and it would have ended 0-1, Taremi would have sent this series into a extra time. Alas, we're left with "If only"
                              Corona was at fault for that 2nd goal, and during today's game he gave up so many opportunities.

Comment

https://youtu.be/-DV92iImr9w

Comment

Working...
                                X