X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is getting serious

Comment

Predicted lineup if the game proceeds tomorrow. Missing a lot of firepower and the usual midfield strength, but still a formidable team.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Predicted lineup if the game proceeds tomorrow. Missing a lot of firepower and the usual midfield strength, but still a formidable team.

If Felipe Anderson doesn't have a good game he's history..

Comment

There were talks that West Ham wanted to stop the loan and send him elsewhere where he will get more game time.

Comment

Do you guys rate Otávio?

Comment

Comment

any news on how many games mehdi is suspended? And why cant he play in teh cup? He was red carded in the league and usually this doesnt affect cup games.

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
                  any news on how many games mehdi is suspended? And why cant he play in teh cup? He was red carded in the league and usually this doesnt affect cup games.
                  It's a league cup match, so that's probably why.

According to transferMarket he's only banned for one match.

Comment

One match would be great news. I had a feeling it will be 2-3 Games...but 1 would be great.

Comment

I also heard its a one match ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                        I also heard its a one match ban.
                        yeah the same as his last year's red card
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

According to Iranian site khabaronline referring to Portugal football fed Mehdi is banned for tonight's match.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic

Comment

Screenshot 2021-01-19 at 13.11.31.png

Taremi tweeter an hour ago
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

According to this site Taremi is in the possible line up
                              https://amp.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...ps_431069.html
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                                According to this site Taremi is in the possible line up
                                https://amp.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...ps_431069.html
                                Poor journalism, he's suspended due to his red card. The suspension is for one game and will be over after today's game.

Comment

Working...
                                X