Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do you guys waste your time arguing about something to which the answer is plastered all over the internet?
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      why do you guys waste your time arguing about something to which the answer is plastered all over the internet?
      It's my obligation to educate my fellow hamvatans.

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Correct, Marega got the goal yesterday so both Marega and Taremi stay on 6 right behinde Oliviera that have 7 (Thanks to Taremis latest 2-3 penalties)

https://www.topscorersfootball.com/primeira-liga

Comment

Taremi apologizes for the expulsion in the classic: "My intention was to throw the ball"

Iranian striker posted on social media, where he says he feels "a huge sadness".

Mehdi Taremi was sent off in the 73rd minute of the classic between FC Porto and Benfica, following an entry over Nicolás Otamendi.

In the first instance, referee Luís Godinho showed the dragon striker a yellow card, but, after being alerted by the video referee, he saw the images of the move and "corrected" for the red, leaving the blue and white team reduced to ten players.

On Twitter, hours after the final whistle, Taremi apologized for the expulsion and said he felt "enormous sadness" about what happened, guaranteeing that he had the intention of "throwing the ball".

"I apologize immensely to all my colleagues, the technical team, all the fans of FC Porto and the referee team for my red card. My intention was to play the ball and never injure the Benfica player. I feel a great sadness at this moment for leaving FC Porto with 10 players at such a crucial time in the game ", wrote the Iranian international.

Comment

Taremi evoked blue and white and Sérgio Oliveira couldn't resist applauding

The FC Porto midfielder did not miss the publication of the Iranian on social media.

Taremi turned to social media on Saturday to send a clear message - "In Portugal, always blue and white" - this after the apology for the expulsion in the classic with Benfica, and Sérgio Oliveira couldn't resist commenting and "applauding" the Publication.

"Monstro", wrote the FC Porto midfielder and captain, accompanying with applause emojis.

Sérgio Oliveira's comment appears among the thousands of messages from the followers of the Iranian striker, very popular on social networks.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13241376.html

Comment

Has it been determined how many matches he’ll be out yet?

Comment

The silver lining in all the drama from the last match is this: it was the most intense non-TM match that Mehdi has been involved in: The stakes were very high, everyone was on edge, and he still delivered a goal (we know it was his goal). Yes, he had a lapse in judgement trying to defend his heart out, and he will learn from this. This game was actually great preparation for the upcoming UCL match against CR7 and Juventus. He (and the rest of the team) will need nerves of steel to go up against them, and I think they have a good chance to tie or even win in Dragao. The icing on the cake is that all these matches will also cool his nerves for the upcoming WCQ for TM. Our TM need experiences like this in high caliber leagues to keep their emotions and psyche in check during high pressure games in TM matches.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    Has it been determined how many matches he’ll be out yet?
                    tomorrow most probably but as said given the rudeness of the foul I would say anything below 3 games would be a surprise

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                      tomorrow most probably but as said given the rudeness of the foul I would say anything below 3 games would be a surprise

Rudeness of foul? What is that? Never heard that expression before? Like did he pull his shorts down? or did you show him his Buttocks or swear at him? In fact he was very very polite immediately.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

Rudeness of foul? What is that? Never heard that expression before? Like did he pull his shorts down? or did you show him his Buttocks or swear at him? In fact he was very very polite immediately.
                        I think it's mistranslation and he means the severity and force of the tackle.

Despite it being a bad tackle (even though it was completely unintentional), I don't see the Portuguese federation giving him extra suspension and it will just be their normal suspension for a straight sending off. Whether that's just a 1 game ban or 3 game ban, I'm not sure as it varies country to country.

Comment

apologize for my bad English not my mothertongue but with your high iq I am sure you got what I wanted to say but it's always important to get your feelings out so keep on pretending to be dump!

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                            apologize for my bad English not my mothertongue but with your high iq I am sure you got what I wanted to say but it's always important to get your feelings out so keep on pretending to be dump!

I understood exactly what you were trying to say. Just having a bit of fun with your choice or expression. It is all good.
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh man, they're dropping like flies. They need to stop the matches and let this cool off before it hits everybody (much like they did with Brentford)

Comment

no news is good news with regard to our boy

Comment

Working...
                                X