This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    You get the idea...This is how true fans respond who recognize how incredible hes been. Some responses on this forum and by iranians on social media in general are so out of touch, its almost like some sit in corners waiting for our best to fail.
    It’s such a breath of fresh air the way Porto fans are and how loving they are towards Taremi. Unlike the shitty Brighton and Antwerp fans

Comment

Taremi is not a dirty player. He ran with passion to press and made the unintentional foul.

I’m highly skeptical Otamendi’s writhing in pain immediately afterwards was a true reflection of the pain he experienced. If I’m not mistaken, he has a track record for making reckless fouls himself?

Either way, great game by Taremi (as usual), the red card will be a learning experience and he’ll move on. No biggie.

Comment

Ok I’m officially a Porto fan, classy fans

No doubt the tackle was not intentional, Taremi doesn’t have a mean bone in the body. Nonetheless it was a very crystal clear red the red had to give. Studs up and poorly timed challenge by the books is a red 10/10 times.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Btw. According to the source below, Taremi will miss the cup match vs Sporting.

https://maisfutebol.iol.pt/amp/mehdi...mpression=true

Comment

He could've very easily broken Otamendi's leg im honestly shocked it didn't to be honest. He was going in at full sprint.
            Regardless you could clearly see his intent and he is too light hearted to have actually wanted to hurt otamendi. The look on his face right after speaks the truth.
            Hats off to the porto fans they really ride or die for their team

Comment

It was clear after the moment of impact that Mehdi was sorry and it was clearly unintentional. He raised his hands in submission immediately after getting up. The red card was appropriate (and we would have demanded the same had the roles been reversed). Very lucky nobody got seriously hurt, and Mehdi's social media apology is simply confirmation of his professionalism. He is a class act all around. Very proud of him.

Comment

Joana took it to another level though =)

"taremi did what I wanted for a long time ... #FCPorto"

Comment

keep in mind before otamendi went to valencia (from valencia he went to man city) he was a porto regular with over 70 caps.

porto fans view his decision to come back to portugal but to benfica in a pretty treasonous light.

Comment

Kaarte ghermez dar jaamhaaye daakheli ham hesaab mishan.

Rooznaameye "O Jogo" emrooz gozaaresh daadeh ke Taremi baazie

nimenahaayie seshanbeh baa Sporting raa AZ DAST MIDE.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Taremi's red card may have been a blessing in disguise. here is why. Porto's defence last night was terrible. They were penetrated every time they were attacked. Their MF Geranal Oliveira was not in his usual 100% and they missed Otavia badly in this game. They gave the ball away numerous times. On the other hand Benfica was on fire. They were sharp, fast, and accurate. They probably played their most in form game last night. Every time they attacked the looked like they were going to score. After half time I predicted they would win 3-1. Porto was also very lucky not to concede two certain goals. Porto in general was not defending properly and had they concede one more goal they would have been even more vulnerable at the back. Being reduced to 10 men they had no option but to play defensive and be happy with 1-1. I am also happy with the way Taremi is playing. This is how he should play. He needs to learn a few tricks about how to slide and how to do what he tried to do last night so he does not get a red card. He clearly miss timed and miss judged it and went in with both feet. It was also clear that his intention was to disturb the ball.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        It’s such a breath of fresh air the way Porto fans are and how loving they are towards Taremi. Unlike the shitty Brighton and Antwerp fans
                        But you have to take in mind that Taremi has developed to be one of the MVPs in this team. Of course the fans are behind him. If he were in the same situation as AJ, the fans would probably go bananas over the red card.

Comment

Taremi should have realised after his bad celebration slide that was a sign not to do it again haha

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Btw. According to the source below, Taremi will miss the cup match vs Sporting.

https://maisfutebol.iol.pt/amp/mehdi...mpression=true
                            Yeah, I red that too. Obviously there is a rule in Portugal that if you receive a red card, you will automatically be banned from the next game regardless cup, league.

Comment

Be gofteye in maghaale, Taremi tanha YEK BAAZI mahroom shodeh:

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2021-01-16/...porting/875203

"O avançado iraniano foi viu o cartão vermelho no clássico com o Benfica (1-1) e vai ter de cumprir um jogo de suspensão."
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Taremi shire! what a fighter

Comment

Working...
                                X