This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    O Jogo: Man Utd is interested in Telles, but are trying to avoid a costly bidding war for him. No offer has been received as of yet and United are studying what to propose. Telles had 2 goals and an assist in Porto's opener win agasinst Braga (including taking the PK that Mehdi won). If the transfer occurs, it may further improve Mehdi's chances as the potential PK taker in future matches (much like at Rio Ave).
    Different theory: How about giving Telles away will lower the quality of the team hence make them less competitive in Champions League make Taremi get less exposure?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      Different theory: How about giving Telles away will lower the quality of the team hence make them less competitive in Champions League make Taremi get less exposure?

Telles defender: Mehadi forward . No competition for XI but

PK will be handed to Mehdi as he is strong too.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        Telles defender: Mehadi forward . No competition for XI but

PK will be handed to Mehdi as he is strong too.
        You didn't get my point I am referring to the quality of the entire team not one position.

Comment

Does anyone know how you can get a long-sleeve Porto jersey? I only see the short-sleeve jerseys on their website. I can't imagine they don't have long-sleeve though?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
            You didn't get my point I am referring to the quality of the entire team not one position.

sorry i meant to quote the original quote.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
              Does anyone know how you can get a long-sleeve Porto jersey? I only see the short-sleeve jerseys on their website. I can't imagine they don't have long-sleeve though?
              i suppose if any offered, it'll probably be later in the season during winter when they'd intro it ..!!?
              off course LS is not a good seller and most often only offered for the Team and not for public sale..! for the really popular and best selling clubs like RM, Barca etc, is more probable and that in low quantities and tight distributions .... may be Porto is similarly marketable ? and worth the manufacturer to make LS available to fans outside their club shop too...?? but seems unlikely ...!!?
              then again NB is a relative new comer in Football apparel market and this is one of their biggest marquee club repping (considering they lost LP to nike), So you may be in luck and they are more prone to bring to mass market LS, training tops and other rendition of their most popular repping team at some point later in the season..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                i suppose if any offered, it'll probably be later in the season during winter when they'd intro it ..!!?
                off course LS is not a good seller and most often only offered for the Team and not for public sale..! for the really popular and best selling clubs like RM, Barca etc, is more probable and that in low quantities and tight distributions .... may be Porto is similarly marketable ? and worth the manufacturer to make LS available to fans outside their club shop too...?? but seems unlikely ...!!?
                then again NB is a relative new comer in Football apparel market and this is one of their biggest marquee club repping (considering they lost LP to nike), So you may be in luck and they are more prone to bring to mass market LS, training tops and other rendition of their most popular repping team at some point later in the season..!!?
                I almost exclusively only get long-sleeve jerseys. Rarely had a problem finding them before, but also now I checked a few other teams and only see short-sleeves. Maybe they will come out in the winter. Want the jersey so bad though lool
                sigpic

Comment

Wonder if Porto will try to get him

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
                    I almost exclusively only get long-sleeve jerseys. Rarely had a problem finding them before, but also now I checked a few other teams and only see short-sleeves. Maybe they will come out in the winter. Want the jersey so bad though lool
                    like i said, i think a LS rendition will likely become available bit later , but due to limited distribution, you may have to jump through some hoops and pay premium to Club's official shop to get one shipped your way..!!
                    i like the looks of LS jerseys but i notice that they sit in my closet mostly and dont really get a chance to wear it as often as SS..!

Comment

Seems like Otamendi is about to join Porto on Loan. Should be a big help for the champions league

Comment

Lol Rio Ave beat Besiktas in PKs to go to Europa league playoffs. Good for them!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          Lol Rio Ave beat Besiktas in PKs to go to Europa league playoffs. Good for them!
                          Rio Ave should take a chance on another Iranian

Comment

would have hoped for Alipour

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Rio Ave should take a chance on another Iranian
                              Ghaedi, Mohebi or Torabi, either would be great for them!

Comment

https://www.ahaber.com.tr/spor/2020/...ubakar-mujdesi

Vincent Aboubakar, one of Porto's other strikers, is signing for Besiktas soon and has been spotted in Istanbul. Less Competition for Mehdi

Comment

Working...
                                X