Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Figure caption: "Taremi, here with Mansur, was the novelty of Conceicao's eleven"

Comment

Loum tested positive for COVID. Rest of the team is awaiting their results.

Comment

Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2020-2021

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Really happy for Luis Diaz, he deserves all the praise/glory for his performance today. However, having watched the replay of the lead up to the bicycle kick, I can't help but wonder if Luis Diaz would have let that cross through (or not been able to reach it with his acrobatic prowess), would Taremi be the one celebrating a goal right now? He was directly in the path of the cross, and was setting up to receive it, before Luis Diaz fired it in for a goal. It was the best and most direct cross Taremi got the whole match!
        The Portuguese commentator also said about this. All I could pick up was Taremi’s name. I also think the cross was meant for the Taremi’s area and intercepted by the bicycle kick. Nonetheless a pretty goal.
        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Broadcast info for tomorrow's UCL match Porto vs. Man City. I will add that in the US, Univision/Galavision is also showing it (in Spanish of course). Enjoy!

Comment

Comment

There is no way he would start today. That I'm pretty sure. Hope I'm wrong though

Comment

is 4 am here the game, is just stupid timing to watch a game that he wont start! is just annoying

Comment

hey, was that our main man
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

It will be the usual pattern. Mehdi and 3 other simultaneous subs will enter ~80th min. Until then I will enjoy Bayern-Atletico!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                      It will be the usual pattern. Mehdi and 3 other simultaneous subs will enter ~80th min. Until then I will enjoy Bayern-Atletico!
                      Haji, BrentFord vs Rotherham will be on Sky ( so streams will probably be available), in case you want to watch Saman.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Haji, BrentFord vs Rotherham will be on Sky ( so streams will probably be available), in case you want to watch Saman.
                        Damn I wish I had sky sports on tv. Thanks for letting me know dadash.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                          Liverpool-Ajax for me, unless Taremi starts of course!
                          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Good reminder ..!
                            However he may well be benched & brought on late on similarly to Mehdi ..!?
                            Or coach may swap around & starthim this game to keep his LW options fresh & well rested ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                              Liverpool-Ajax for me, unless Taremi starts of course!
                              I also think Liv-Ajax is the pick of the games this afternoon. Could be a good game. Liverpool is battered though, and apparently Klopp is really pissed off at everyone and everything. And Ajax is in almost a must-win situation.

I have a feeling we will see Taremi at some point. I hope it is from minute 1. Porto is almost assured of advancing, so he will not risk whom he considers his main league players. So if he plays Taremi from the get go, I think it is actually not a good sign. Will see....
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X