Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is understandable when a team lacks clinical finishers the manager encourages everyone to have a go at scoring which is often total waste of efforts and scoring chances. The reason is the guys who are pressing, defending, and doing all the hard work are basically in the wrong frame of mind and wrong gear to clinically finish off a scoring chance. That is why we see so often they just shoot high or wide or into the wall or even miss the ball. Their legs are in a different mode. Last night it was a combination of this and the fact that Braga had finished off the game in the first 28 minutes of the game. If SC had not made those changes it would have been truly a night to never forget. I reckon they would have conceded at least two more goals by the end of the game and not scored any. SC was punished for disrespecting Braga who are currently sitting in the second place. Obviously a force to be reckoned with.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      The only reason is that there are bunch fo KHORE that are so horny and want to keep the ball as long as possible. Diaz, Cororna, Otavio, Serigo Oliviera and also Conceisa Junior.
      I agree but Conceicao Junior is actually a great young player. Great little ferfereh. So fast on his feet. He created a few scoring opportunities. He should be a first choice before Diaz who is a bit like a labourer who successfully carries 20 bricks to the top floor only to drop them and break them all before putting them down . If Diaz works on his final delivery, he could be a world class winger with top clubs chasing him.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        I agree but Conceicao Junior is actually a great young player. Great little ferfereh. So fast on his feet. He created a few scoring opportunities. He should be a first choice before Diaz who is a bit like a labourer who successfully carries 20 bricks to the top floor only to drop them and break them all before putting them down . If Diaz works on his final delivery, he could be a world class winger with top clubs chasing him.

Agree. He's fast, skilled but still to weak physically of natural reason since he's still so young. And also I noticed that he's little bit too slow of thinking when he gets the ball. He's confused and dont really know what to do, pass or dribble but it only has to do with lack of experience. When it comes to Diaz, I have said it before, he's one of the best winger I have seen but it's damn pity that he's to selfish and not so much team player and goes on your nervs ans fans but also his teammates. I have seen Mehdis reaction every time Diaz refuse to pass when he should and that frustrates Mehdi and most probarbly other players.

Comment

i sorta figured they'll loose this match vs a much better coached and organized team (be it likely a sub-par overall squad to porto..!)
          he shoulda started Mehdi and then rested him in the upcoming league match ahead of Juve clash..! in hindsight im now glad Mehdi wasnt involved in the early meltdown yesterday..!!
          SC's Porto hasnt really shown to me much Tactical savviness and flexibility to variety of tactical and game approaches..!! he is way over playing the Porto Pride hand of his and expecting his players to go all out individually and run themselves to ground every game just because they'r playing for the all Mighty Porto ..... this mentality is good to have and instilled in your team but over stressing it over and over the way he has so far has certainly contributed to his squad's rather Selfish approach to games ...& obviously when you go it alone often on the pitch and game schedule gets crowded and tight, then naturally Fatigue sets in and results become difficult to come by ..!

Comment

Rodrigo Bentancur of Juve tested positive for COVID and will most likely miss the match against Juve. I don't know much about Juve's team (other than CR7), but Bentancur played 90 minutes at the first leg of the match up. For the Serie A experts here: any other updates on Juve's starters and status would be appreciated.

https://www.livescore.com/en/news/ju...0420513293026/

Comment

Sporting with a Last Second Wimmer against Santa Clara :/

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Rodrigo Bentancur of Juve tested positive for COVID and will most likely miss the match against Juve. I don't know much about Juve's team (other than CR7), but Bentancur played 90 minutes at the first leg of the match up. For the Serie A experts here: any other updates on Juve's starters and status would be appreciated.

https://www.livescore.com/en/news/ju...0420513293026/
                Bummer, he helped with Taremi's goal in the last game. I was hoping he would have another sooti like the last time.

Comment

Ye I think Juve fans will be rejoicing Bentacur isn’t playing after some of the comments I saw after the first leg.

Comment

Porto vs. Gil Vicente at 10:00 AM PST today.

Given the huge match vs. Juve this Tuesday, Taremi may get limited minutes, but I expect to see him on the pitch in some aspect.

Comment

SC has said that first place is still his goal. After the fiasco at the last match, I think he’ll field a strong team with Mehdi starting.

Comment

SC has said that first place is still his goal. After the fiasco at the last match, I think he’ll field a strong team with Mehdi starting.
                        khodemoonim ha SC kheyli kaleh shagho lajoojeh..!! i like the guy ....ama koskhol bazish ziade...!! lol 😅

now watch him field 1st choice starters for 90 plus minutes today and still loose or barely tie it...!! then take a bunch of tired dogs to italy midweek for another beat-down..!!??

Comment

Juve in a similar situation of chasing 1st place. They are 10 points behind first, facing Lazio today. Rumors of CR7 not being fully fit and possibly reduced action today. So many variables make the match on Tuesday a nail biter.

Comment

Juve in a similar situation of chasing 1st place. They are 10 points behind first, facing Lazio today. Rumors of CR7 not being fully fit and possibly reduced action today. So many variables make the match on Tuesday a nail biter.
                            huh...
                            obvious manufactured excuse for resting their big man for the big match next tuesday..!!? Pirlo obviously has a more realistic outlook of his team's situation ?

Comment

I think you’re right. Italian outlets say injury and Sky says just resting for the UCL match.

Comment

The subs are announced and Mehdi is not on the bench so must be starting.
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X