Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I know some people here say that they were not surprised with Mehdi's amazing performance in Liga NOS in the past 17 months (roughly) yet I was. I never expected this. He has been consistently in the zone. This is not an easy task. He took upon himself to move to Portugal and he initially took a significant pay cut for that and then he poured his heart into it day in / day out and we see the result. He is our most exciting player at this moment hands down. Only Sardar comes close and that says a lot about where Mehdi is. I am just super proud!

Go Mehdi

Comment

Let us not forget Ali Daei picked up Taremi from the Azadegan League. Great find.

Comment

And let’s not forget CQ adding Mehdi as a regular to TM and encouraging him to go to Portugal!

Comment

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1354144288079294464
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Let us not forget Ali Daei picked up Taremi from the Azadegan League. Great find.
            Originally posted by diz View Post
            And let’s not forget CQ adding Mehdi as a regular to TM and encouraging him to go to Portugal!
            Let's not forget it was the webmaster who created his first appreciation thread after only 2-3 games with Persepolis. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              a team that will challenge him but also give him an opportunity to use his talents.
              Like AZ did for AJ, but yet here we are...

Comment

All this media buzz about Mehdi is very similar to his last few months at Rio Ave and bringing flashbacks.

Which is pretty exciting because the end result was a huge move.

Regardless, even if FC Porto is the end of the road, Mehdi has exceeded expectations and is an absolute joy to watch.
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

I love how FC Porto has now become a stepping stone for Mehdi or our boys. This is a FANTASTIC club with a solid history/foundation. It's made up of elite national players from around the world. They are in the round of 16 of the UCL. What else can you ask for?

Comment

I’m with you on that . Stay there till the World Cup when we qualify (when not if) and a couple more seasons of one of, if not the, top scorer in Portugal. Confidence will be super high.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      Let's not forget it was the webmaster who created his first appreciation thread after only 2-3 games with Persepolis. :-)
                      Webbie jan, that was one of the great PFDC picks, along with Martin-Reza saying Javad Nekounam should replace Kavianpour in 2001!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        How can we get you to be a part time TM scout? IFF needs your services
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://twitter.com/OptaJoao/status/1354013068121026560

Comment

Originally posted by Kasra. View Post
                            any vid of the goal?
                            Mirror jan! Miss you! Please come around more often.

Here's the goal:

Comment

Taremi takes command

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                How can we get you to be a part time TM scout? IFF needs your services
                                LOL.. I am just colorblind in football or elsewhere, I just look at their skills. Taremi was always a "Complete player" and if you have played/watched football, you'd see how he moves and we have almost no player like him. He has a unique style which has not ever been seen in our football. He is tall, very good in the air, very physical, dribbles well, shoots with both feet and is a hard worker and hustler and is constantly pressing the defense and his main quality is that he is not a selfish player which makes him the perfect player. From the early days, he never showed to be a "Khoreh" which most of our strikers usually are.

This is his absolute top quality that he creates chances for his team mates. Overall, we must be very happy to have two world class strikers up front. Most teams would win a world cup with these players, but we lack a lot of confidence which with the situation of Iran, it is what it is.

I know he could ply in bigger teams and mark my words here, he will join an even bigger team soon as his numbers are astonishing. But let's not JINX him either.

Comment

Working...
                                X