X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys go and vote here
    https://www.the-afc.com/news/afcsect...er-of-the-week
    Mehdi Taremi lit up the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals with a goal of the season contender, while Uzbekistan’s Igor Sergeev produced a screamer of his own in a week where big names like Son, Azmoun and Kamada all starred in their respective leagues.

So, who will take this week’s crown? Take a close look at our nominees – based on performances from April 8 to 14 – and, as ever, don’t forget to register your vote.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      Guys, dont forget that eventhough Mehdi's goal did not help Porto to advance but that was the winner and Porto earned €2.7M .
      So basically this bicycle/scissor kick goal is distinguished from all others because it earned €2.7m.
      The €2.7m goal. It must be the best goal of 20/21champions league.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2020-2021

Originally posted by Essi View Post
        Guys, dont forget that eventhough Mehdi's goal did not help Porto to advance but that was the winner and Porto earned €2.7M .
        This actually isn’t true. This amount was for wins in the group stage only. For the knockout stage amounts are only awarded for advancing. Porto doesn’t get anything for winning a single game but not advancing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Does anyone know what the fans and media at Porto are saying about SC's decision to not start Taremi? I'm very curious but can't seem to find anything.

Comment

Originally posted by pas-bedeh View Post
            Does anyone know what the fans and media at Porto are saying about SC's decision to not start Taremi? I'm very curious but can't seem to find anything.
            There were some comments on reddit and twitter. Most were angry at him for not starting Taremi. They consider Taremi their best forward.

Comment

Comment

Mehdi Taremi scored a career goal against Chelsea. It was not worth the ticket to the Champions League semi-finals, but it put the Iranian in the mouths of the world.

Speaking to Esporte ao Minuto , Jorge Amaral went out of his way to praise the FC Porto striker and stressed that Taremi's goal and movement was not the result of chance or a lucky draw.

"We can say that those goals happen once in a lifetime. However, there are players who can execute it a lot more and Taremi is one of them," he began by praising.

"He is a finisher, a man of the area, he has tried these moves several times. It was a magical moment that remains in everyone's memory. It was undoubtedly a great cross between Nanu and a perfect setting, at all levels, by Taremi. A superb finish that is only available to predestined players playing in that position ", added the former FC Porto goalkeeper.

- portuguese analyst on taremi's goal

https://www.noticiasaominuto.com/des...moria-de-todos

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Who is the last one??

I see Rooney, Zlatan, Ronaldo, Bale and ???

"Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                    Who is the last one??

I see Rooney, Zlatan, Ronaldo, Bale and ???

Tsubasa Oozora
                    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Funny picture!
                      That Nose of Z is hilarious!!!!
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Tuchel calling Taremi’s goal ”lucky” is a joke.

Is Jahanbakhsh bicicleta goal against Chelsea lucky too?

Jahanbakhsh scored that goal when he came on as a late sub in a season he barely got playing time.

Taremi scored that goal when he came on with just 30 minutes left to play and he didn’t even play the first leg.

Both Taremi and Jahanbakhsh scored goal of the year worthy goals against Chelsea with limited opportunities.

Taremi has never played in the champions leauge before this year. These two players are fantastic shooters. They both have goal scoring merits as finishers.

Taremi has scored bicicleta goals before as well.

Tuchel is a joke because he is talking as if Porto’s defender scored such a goal.

Taremi has skill, technique, positional understanding, etc. It’s not random that this specific player scored this goal against Chelsea.

I hope Jahanbakhsh scores a bicicleta against Chelsea again and pulls out a shirt that says ”was that luck too?” or ”2 times”.

The reason I lost respect for Tuchel is because when Jahanbakhsh scored that goal against Chelsea, Lampard said that the goal was incredible and that Brighton had to score such a goal to take points from Chelsea which is a respectable comment.

Tuchel had no reason to be a nasty loser because his team went through to the semifinals, and the goal was actually very technical.
                        #BanNoorafkan

Comment

https://youtu.be/kMJaFuSEPNo

Comment

his goal can win the puskas award is a superb goal

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                                Guys go and vote here
                                https://www.the-afc.com/news/afcsect...er-of-the-week
                                Mehdi Taremi lit up the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals with a goal of the season contender, while Uzbekistan’s Igor Sergeev produced a screamer of his own in a week where big names like Son, Azmoun and Kamada all starred in their respective leagues.

So, who will take this week’s crown? Take a close look at our nominees – based on performances from April 8 to 14 – and, as ever, don’t forget to register your vote.
                                Taremi winning in a landslide. Rightfully so! [emoji1319][emoji573]

Comment

Working...
                                X