Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Mehdi will start today, though there is a decent chance.

However, I have a feeling that if he does, or if he gets substantial minutes, it will be a big night for him. Just a feeling.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
      I don't think Mehdi will start today, though there is a decent chance.

However, I have a feeling that if he does, or if he gets substantial minutes, it will be a big night for him. Just a feeling.
      According to Livescore he is not in the starting lineup. This can obviously change in next 3 hours.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

^Livescore lineups are incomplete predictions. The actual lineup to any match is not released until 1 hour prior to match time. Please check back at that time.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Total aside, but Mehdi seems to be in great shape. His prior little belly from his Rio days has totally melted away. Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Total aside, but Mehdi seems to be in great shape. His prior little belly from his Rio days has totally melted away. Go Mehdi!
                did he have a belly during rio days? Never noticed it. But yes, he is in fantastic shape, and imo his physical capabilities have always been one of his strongest attributes. He is built like a horse, when he is running its very hard to keep up with him, he has both impressive power but also deceptive speed.

If porto secure win tonight they are looking almost guaranteed to be in next round.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  did he have a belly during rio days? Never noticed it. But yes, he is in fantastic shape, and imo his physical capabilities have always been one of his strongest attributes. He is built like a horse, when he is running its very hard to keep up with him, he has both impressive power but also deceptive speed.
                  It was there, al beit small =)

Comment

On the bench.

Comment

What a dumb coach

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        What a dumb coach
                        Don't worry, he'll come in and score the winner.

Comment

Did you actually expect him to start? If anything these fan pressures are working against Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                            Did you actually expect him to start? If anything these fan pressures are working against Taremi.
                            Of course not, coming from a brainless and stubborn fart like SC.

Comment

What a disappointment...crazy what else does Mehdi have to do? Twitter going crazy against Conceicao

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Porto coach has said Iranian fans are horrible and they think by putting pressure on me I will start Mehdi but i have other players i have to think about and they are also good. This is because apparently many people tweet in support of Mehdi. This is obviously back firing.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X