Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sporting beat Boavista tonight and so they are guaranteed to be Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      Kollan bazia dost daran energy manfi bedan
      Haha, I've just have seen this cycle so many times on football forums (not only here).

Stil though, I'm loving what Mehdi is doing in Portugal and can't wait to see him tear up the Iraqi and Bahraini defenses next month.

Comment

Meanwhile Sporting Lisbon wins the title, runner up most likely FCPorto.

It may have been a different story, given that 1/3rd through the season, Taremi was either not starting or starting from the bench. It took sometime for SC to trust him and probably from the pressure put on him by the fans? Crazy. As soon as he gave him a proper chance he started banging the goals in.
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Both of Porto's losses came before Taremi was a starter. Title race could've looked quite different..

Comment

Taremi's rating from all different sites in Portugal. He got great ratings:

ه

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Still don’t understand why he did not start the Chelsea game, what a horrendous mistake by the Porto coach, almost unforgivable

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                Still don’t understand why he did not start the Chelsea game, what a horrendous mistake by the Porto coach, almost unforgivable
                SC probably knows he has screwed up by that and also by being stubborn for not starting Taremi early enough into the season saying he will not succumb to fan pressure. Like so often the team has paid for his stubbornness and uncontrolled anger. lets hope he has learned valuable lessons from all this and next season Porto will do much better in CL and Liga Nos.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I think the not starting was a "punishment" of him getting a unnecessary red card. Otherwise Taremi is his number 1 striker for some time now.

However you wanna see it tho, it's was a pretty stupid decision.

Comment

"TAREMI: FULL TIME REINFORCEMENT"

"In the last 25 rounds, just for once Mehdi was not a starter"

"History: The Iranian may be the first to make the full 34 days at the time of debut at FC Porto"

"Production: eleven of the 15 goals he has in the Liga NOS were scored as early as 2021"

Comment

I have only started one single thread for any Iranian player during my last 20+ years on PFDC, and it had to be on "Taremi" who has became one of our best Iranian players in Europe ever. I gotta say it feels great.

Go Mehdi and make Iranians More Proud.

We love you
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

BREAKING: The Champions League Final will be held at the Estádio do Dragão in Porto.

Comment

So there is still a possibility we see Taremi in the Final.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            Taremi's rating from all different sites in Portugal. He got great ratings:
                            Wow, this must be unprecedented for an Iranian legionaries playing in one of the high-level European leagues. 👏 👏
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Highest rated player in Liga NOS after this week's matches

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X