This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    Have you guys noticed that most of the photos that are published from the training sessions from Taremi, he's in pair with Sergio Oliviera?
    I noticed just from social media (Instagram) sergio seemed to be the guy Taremi first got to be close with....again just how it seemed based on commenting on each other’s pics, taking pics together, etc.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sportig tied Belenenses(2-2), Porto plays today against Vitoria, if they win the gap will be 4 points and the title race will be alive with 6 games to remain.

Comment

Sporting didn't lose this season so far and scored the equalizer or the winning goal quite few times as well. impressive.
        Inam shans Taremi, lol. They haven't won the title in last 20 something years i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Sporting didn't lose this season so far and scored the equalizer or the winning goal quite few times as well. impressive.
          Inam shans Taremi, lol. They haven't won the title in last 20 something years i think.
          I watched the game. Belenences were on heavy pressure last 15-20 but defended very well and had few counter attacks. Sporting were so lucky to get a PK (Handball) in 95-th minute.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              If Porto keeps winning, two more Sporting ties will cause Liga Nos tie breaker to go into effect since the teams will be tied with the same number of points. The tiebreaker rule 1 is based on head to head records during league competition, Porto tied 2-2 at Sporting's in October and again tied with them 0-0 at home, so we go to the second rule. Tiebreaker rule number 2 is goal difference and number of goals scored within the results against each other, that will result in a tie again. Finally we arrive at tiebreaker rule number 3 that is: the team with the most goals scored away from home in the head-to-head matches i.e. Porto since Dragao scored two goals at Sporting's in October and did not concede any when they played them at home! So Mehdi and his teammates need to win all their remaining matches and they will take the title home if Sporting ties with Benfica and Braga. TITLE IS MORE WITHIN REACH TODAY THAN YESTERDAY! Liga Nos tiebreaker source: https://www.ligaportugal.pt/en/liga/...192020/liganos

Go Mehdi!

Comment

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Does anyone know of shabake 3 or varzesh will show it ?

Comment

^ I am sure they won't. They never really broadcast Iranian players games. People here will post other links soon.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

http://hockeynews.site/today/events/...cerstreams.net

Comment

Damn he should've put that chance away, great save but honestly he's gotta do better there.

Comment

Taremi is on fire and he almost scored. He is getting some services from players than usual. I guess they know now that he is the best they got.

Comment

Taremi is playing very well and threatening. just a matter of time until he scores at this rate. Also I love this announcer on Gol TV! He is great!

Comment

they have double parked the bus or what?!!
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

0-0 HT
                                Mehdi has looked somewhat lively, marked tight and been presented with only couple of half chances but not really any great, golden chances yet...!
                                nearly blocked the defensive clearance into the goal and tried to toe poke the ball passed the keeper in another chance but his attempt was too weak and parried away by the keeper..!

all in all Porto dominating possession but havent threatened seriously ... they are badly lacking creativity and attacking teeth in the final third ..!!
                                the visitors have had the better scoring few chances and have come closer to scoring than porto so far..!! need some lively attackers/attacking mfders subbed in to break the organized defense and the deadlock in 2nd half ..!! i'd bring in Lewis Diaz and move tecatito to the right wing to start out the 2nd half.

Comment

Working...
                                X