X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a good day for our legionnaires

Comment

Comment

SC made a bad mistake by changing Marega. He was having the best game of the season so far. He created scoring opportunities and could have scored 2/3 goals more himself. He was literally holding Sporting back as he was a real threat. By subbing him SC relieved Sporting like a spring they scored 2 goals. Bad mistake.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

huh damn ... missed the match but whatta pity to loose like that...
          that coulda well been another sexy trophy for our man in space of couple of month ..!

No Mehdi.... No Party ... i guess..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            huh damn ... missed the match but whatta pity to loose like that...
            that coulda well been another sexy trophy for our man in space of couple of month ..!

No Mehdi.... No Party ... i guess..!
            I am now a converted Porto fan and will try and watch their games and that is not because of Taremi. They play football the way I like.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              I am now a converted Porto fan and will try and watch their games and that is not because of Taremi. They play football the way I like.
              Indeed. I have always thought that Portugal national team and also Portuguese teams plays very entertaining football and nice to watch. Now with Taremi, it's just a bonus

Comment

Gheyrati football is indeed invented and obviously admired by us iranians..!!

Comment

Taremi confirmed available for the next Porto match

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Made my Sunday ... I love how almost everyday, a legionaire is playing ... or multiple on a single day ...

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Damn. Only 1 game for that tackle? Mehdi got lucky. But we'll take it!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        Yeah, pretty surprised by it too...so let's keep on the DL in case they decide to change their mind =)

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          Yes surprisingly and that's why whole football Portugal are making a big deal of this decision because they are claiming that Porta are somehow THE FAVOURITE club and are treated different.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                            Yes surprisingly and that's why whole football Portugal are making a big deal of this decision because they are claiming that Porta are somehow THE FAVOURITE club and are treated different.
                            They probably aren't wrong. Multiple times this season I've seen Porto get very questionable decisions from the ref in their favour against smaller teams.

Comment

I disagree that Taremi's 1 match ban was unfair for at least three reasons. 1- the ref only gave him a yellow initially because he did not think it was dangerous enough for red. 2- the guy immediately got up and started running better than before! 3- Taremi's intention was to get the ball and there was no malice in his slide. He was unlucky that he ended up at the ankle and the reason it was not dangerous is because he almost stopped at the point his foot reached the ankle and there was no power in it. If he had caught the guy's ankle earlier he definitely would have caused some injury. the venom of a slide is in its early development and towards the end it is reduced.
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think a straight red and a 1 match suspension is right, though just about. His intention, etc. doesn't matter at all. It was a terrible challenge, he got no ball, all man, and it was a move which could have potentially resulted in a career-ending injury. Of course it wasn't his intention, but let's be honest, it was ugly.

I think this is where a player's overall personality comes into making these types of decisions. If it was Pepe that made that tackle, he probably would have gotten a worse punishment, as he has a history with this type of thing. With Mehdi, everyone knows he is a positive and good-vibe guy, means no ill, is generally a good guy with good intentions, and it is just not within his personality to intentionally hurt players or even play recklessly. Thus, straight red and 1 game is just, in my opinion.

Hopefully he comes back fresh and ready to make a run at the top scorer!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X