This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    So that's 12/38. Not that high, in my opinion.
    With Asia Cup and his unfortunate, untimed injury, yes it is high...

Comment

Rio Ave really missing him tonight 🙂

Comment

O Jogo: FC Porto newly acquired Taremi and Ivanilson may start the season from the bench.
        https://twitter.com/PsoccerCOM/statu...84631195398146

Hope they're wrong on this one (and that he starts the season as a STARTER)!

Comment

It's fine if he starts on the bench. No biggie. Remember, he started on the bench for Rio Ave too, and Porto is a much bigger club, obviously.

Eventually, the cream rises to the top and Taremi will be a starter. He's the best striker they have.

Comment

definitely not a big deal if he starts on the bench. For team morale persepctive it would be kind of wrong to drop marega from the start too, considering he was the teams top scorer (albeit 11 goals) in a championship winning year. Would probably lose his mojo right away and he will still be an important player for them.

Soares is basically signed for lokomotiv so we wont be worrying about his inclusion in xi. Same goes for aboubakar and ze luis. Evanilson definitely will need some more time to acclimate.

A lot also depends on the formation. If they go 4-4-2 I think we should be very confident of taremi starting with marega up top. If not I wont be surprised if marega starts as lone Cf and taremi is introduced as an early second half sub.

Comment

Taremi is another great player we all love who scores goals at top level. If we don't qualify for 2022 wc with Taremi, Ali J and Azmun (this trio alone run riot in opponent's 18 yards) then the current TM coach should be put on trial found guilty of gross misconduct punishable by the guillotine.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                the current TM coach should be put on trial found guilty of gross misconduct punishable by the guillotine.
                Ah you mean what they should have done with Wilmots and those humiliating losses?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Ah you mean what they should have done with Wilmots and those humiliating losses?
                  It is not too late

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                    Taremi is another great player we all love who scores goals at top level. If we don't qualify for 2022 wc with Taremi, Ali J and Azmun (this trio alone run riot in opponent's 18 yards) then the current regime should be put on trial found guilty of gross misconduct punishable by the guillotine.
                    Corrected for you
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      Corrected for you
                      I agree that the choices the football federation makes is crap. But let's not get any more political and here I am more about the generation of so many great players we have that any coach should do well even with all the shortcomings.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        It's fine if he starts on the bench. No biggie. Remember, he started on the bench for Rio Ave too, and Porto is a much bigger club, obviously.

Eventually, the cream rises to the top and Taremi will be a starter. He's the best striker they have.
                        Hi Gen-Max.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

FCPorto Squad Numbers

Forwards
                          17 – Corona
                          10 – Nakajima
                          7 – Luis Díaz
                          11 – Marega
                          9 – Taremi
                          29 – Soares
                          30 – Evanilson
                          23- João Mário
                          50 – Fábio Vieira

Comment

Wow he got number 9! Where’d you find the squad numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                              Wow he got number 9! Where’d you find the squad numbers?
                              https://twitter.com/FCPortoGlobal/st...15679313731585

Comment

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...lose_to_porto/

Telles is being linked with Manchester United

-----------------------------------------

Also Luis Diaz is suspended for the match against Braga.

Comment

Working...
                                X