Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was a coach of a team and Mehdi was one my strikers I would fix him in my team permanently. I would make sure he gets the best round the clock treatment and care for his well being to ensure he is always fit and injury free. Mehdi is a goal predator and this kind of players are quite rare.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      If I was a coach of a team and Mehdi was one my strikers I would fix him in my team permanently. I would make sure he gets the best round the clock treatment and care for his well being to ensure he is always fit and injury free. Mehdi is a goal predator and this kind of players are quite rare.
      I think the pressure on concecaio is increasing to start him over Marega. Maybe even on already on Wednesday against City!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

That is normal not to start at a good club when u are new! He has to fight for his position and he does need time to get used to the team and does need to train for a little bit more time with the club.
        He was in Iran and I prefer him to get some rest! The Season will be long and definitly he will get some chances to shine! So take it easy and trust the coach on that one
        sigpic

Comment

Taremi yek bazikoni ast ke be nazar mirese az nazare roohi ravani besyaar ghavi baashe.

Baraye hamin fekr mikonam vaghti yek shans dar tarkibe asli begire khodesh raa khahad neshoon daad.

va dar zemn, che harkate zibaayi kard dar saheneye akhar.

In neshoon-dahandeye keifiyaate balaaye Mehdi ast.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Mehdi is still sharp as can be and that move and shot shows his confidence and his quality.

I still believe its just a matter of time until he takes the starting spot.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I watched a bit of the game. These teams have insane talent. The competition is no joke in that level. Step up beyond Greek and Belgium league and even Holland (easily)
              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                https://streamable.com/zqhicf

Taremi’s shot in injury time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Funny how a teammate called him "Puttttaaaa" when he didn't pass

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                  Really? Not funny at all actually.

Comment

Ghalat kard va Goh ham khord I think he was calling his own mama.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Was that Uribe who said that? If so CQ will kick his a$$ if he finds out!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Porto has nothing to lose (and potentially a lot to gain) by starting mehdi on Wednesday. He has been brilliant with the minimal minutes given. With the betting odds of Porto winning at 8-9x, no one expects them to win...starting mehdi would throw Manchester off. They won’t know how to deal with his knack for drawing a penalties, especially against a physical EPL team.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Porto has nothing to lose (and potentially a lot to gain) by starting mehdi on Wednesday. He has been brilliant with the minimal minutes given. With the betting odds of Porto winning at 8-9x, no one expects them to win...starting mehdi would throw Manchester off. They won’t know how to deal with his knack for drawing a penalties, especially against a physical EPL team.
                          I think more than them being physical man citys defenders have proven time and again to be error prone in the box. They gave away a ton of pens already this season, 3 vs leicester.

I just dont see marega getting ANYTHING out of citys backline. Especially in a counter attacking setup. His physical advantage will be minimized bc walker is rapid and laporte+Dias are physically very strong. Then it will be about game smarts, how to operate with little touches and still create danger, how to be a nuisance, positional play, etc. Marega doesnt even have 1/100th of taremi in these categories.

If they dont start mehdi the lack of production from marega will be exposed on a big stage. So win win situation imo.

Comment

I heard "shoota" and replayed it like 5 times lol.

The guys asking for the ball just say his name

Comment

Guys we're sure he's in the squad for the game Wednesday right?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Guys we're sure he's in the squad for the game Wednesday right?
                                No. Squad comes out 1 hour before match time.

Comment

Working...
                                X