Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He knew he had less than 3 minutes to make his impact, first touch was a crisply paced shot just wide of the left post.

It's incredible what playing for 1 year outside of the Middle East can do to his confidence
    twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

They concede the second goal on 87 minute and he sends taremi on with 2 minutes of injury time to go!

He just sat too long on the 2-1 lead, pulling Marega off on 59th minute and not bringing Taremi on as replacement!

Expensive lesson learnt for Sergio Conceicao
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

mehdi won his 1st header ball come back, he wins the challenge, takes the ball straight at goal and unleashes a shot just wide, keeper was out of chance, had the shot just made the inside of the post it would have been the winner. shame

Comment

its important to see despite limited mins he looks as confident as before and his touch and shot are sharp as can be.

In a situation where you need to make impact off bench to start that is key. Then you will take your chance and coach will eventually start you.

If he is playing bad off bench or looks like hes losing his mojo that would be a legitimate concern, but obviously not the case.

Comment

porto fans all over twitter saying same thing, taremi did more in 30 sec than marega and martinez all game.

Comment

alot of taremi support from the fans saying taremi is better than the rest despite only playing 3min

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1...987038210?s=19

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Im sure Mehdi didnt play because he was in Iran and they wanted him to rest, otherwise there was no reason for him not to play at least 30 min

Comment

marega is terrible. i can’t even think of 2 ways he’s better than mehdi. not even 1/10th of the player alipour is

Comment

coach singled taremi out for praise in post match presser...
                    Sérgio Conceição quite aggravated what appeared in the Press Room of the Estádio José Alvalade, after the tie with FC Porto (2-2). "We counted on coming here to win. We prepared for that. It was a good game, in the first part with a lot of intensity, in many moments very well played, with several situations to make more goals, and the opponent also created one or the other situation, which started more the lack of individual concentration than strategy. In the second part, we gave Sporting more initiative, and the team, especially in the first 15/20 minutes, lost some balls in the defense / attack transition that they normally do not lose. Then we tried to change, but we didn't improve. Except for Taremi, who created a goal opportunity, we were able to 'kill' the game with the 3-1, but we ended up suffering, "admitted the dragon coach.

"I think we deserved more than a draw. We don't live by any moral victory, nor do I want that, but we have to do to be able to win games. We are the national champions, but that is past, we have to do more than we did today. There was a general behavior that was not bad, the team was fine, but there were moments when I didn’t like it. I take responsibility, I’m not happy. We, FC Porto, can’t come to Alvalade to draw and be happy ”, shot Sérgio Conceição, finishing: "Sporting will be happy to draw, and I am disappointed because I lost important points."

basically seems he was unimpressed by offensive output of those on the pitch after 2-1. I think taremi is closer to starting now than before match.

https://www.dn.pt/desportos/sergio-c...-12933764.html

Comment

is strange why taremi not gettingg min to play

Comment

^ The minutes will come. It's just a matter of time. The key is that when he gets the minutes the coach instruct the team to pass to him and hold them accountable if they don't.

Go Taremi!

Comment

Any pics or video of Taremi in the game? I scoured Twitter for any and came up empty handed.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Any pics or video of Taremi in the game? I scoured Twitter for any and came up empty handed.
                            https://streamable.com/zqhicf

Taremi’s shot in injury time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                              https://streamable.com/zqhicf

Taremi’s shot in injury time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Damn, what control. A flash of brilliance (which for him is very common). He almost had it!

Comment

missed the game
                                but guess not much time for Mehdi to do anymore than that

Comment

Working...
                                X