X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, we have Mehdi, Mansur, and Rashid on the field

Comment

LOL SC gets a card every game
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

SC with a yellow card. The most carded coach in shortest time I have seen!

Comment

mehdi has not gotten ONE decent ball

Comment

subbed out
            0 service wow
            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

fuck off. Marega gets full 90 even if he fucks 3 1v1s and doesnt do a thing else, still gets full 90.

Comment

Not a single decent ball in 65+ minutes of play. He was making great runs on the counters too just nothing given to him. Subbed out as if that would be the difference

Comment

Mehdi didn't really get service, and the handful of times he got the ball he either failed to draw a foul and turned the ball or passed it to a teammate.

Conditions are crap tho... so not like anyone on the pitch is actually playing well.

Comment

I don’t think his teammates like him very much not once did they even look to send him a ball instead they were willing to lose the ball. This seems to me as a team full of butthurt bitches

Comment

Porto players seem scared to play the through ball every game.

Comment

Heavy rain really made the game low quality.

Porto players couldnt string many passes together or mke a decent buildup.

despite scoring a really nice goal luiz diaz must be the most retarded player i've ever seen.

This dude is the definition of a headless chicken and a ball hog. he just looks down and tries to dribble everyone in front of him, doesnt matter if he has 4 teamates wide fkin open.

Otavio and Oliveria were the only ones trying to play good passes and the rain was just getting in their way.

Taremi was solid but didnt get much service.
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                          I don’t think his teammates like him very much not once did they even look to send him a ball instead they were willing to lose the ball. This seems to me as a team full of butthurt bitches
                          Whatever our frustration can we please stop with some of these ridiculous narratives. I also noticed them not giving him a few good thru balls, it doesnt mean they dislike him and are "butthurt bitches"

Comments like this just bring quality of forum down and hope mods can persuade people not to say embarassing stuff like this.

Taremi's teammates judging by their reactions to his goals, in training pics, comments on social media, all seem to love him.

Comment

Match highlights

Comment

Really happy for Luis Diaz, he deserves all the praise/glory for his performance today. However, having watched the replay of the lead up to the bicycle kick, I can't help but wonder if Luis Diaz would have let that cross through (or not been able to reach it with his acrobatic prowess), would Taremi be the one celebrating a goal right now? He was directly in the path of the cross, and was setting up to receive it, before Luis Diaz fired it in for a goal. It was the best and most direct cross Taremi got the whole match!

Comment

Yek ravandi ke didam ine ke in team kami tars daare dar omgh paas bede, be vijeh baraye noke hamle POSHTE khate defaie harif

Teame Carvalhal parsaal kheili paas dar omgh midaad va Mehdi az in besyar sood mibord chera ke por az penalty va mogheiyate gol migereft.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X