Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porto coach just said to mehdi. Thanx for staying in portugal during international break but no thanx!

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      Porto coach has said Iranian fans are horrible and they think by putting pressure on me I will start Mehdi but i have other players i have to think about and they are also good. This is because apparently many people tweet in support of Mehdi. This is obviously back firing.
      Missed this one, source?

Comment

Any Links????

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          Missed this one, source?
          Here it is in Persian
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I just don't like this coach. But my person opinion really does't make much of a difference. I would not get reactive and accusatory about the fans wanting Mehdi in the starting lineup if I were in his position. Anyways, let's hope Mehdi gets more than a few minutes and could score again.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Links Anyone ???

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
                Links Anyone ???
                http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/996450_marseille_porto/

Comment

Thank you, sir.

Comment

http://hhdstreams.club/hd/ch7.php
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Goal Porto, Zaidu makes it 1-0 in the 40th minute.

Comment

1-0 porto.

Sanusi taps in after scramble from corner. Porto upped game in last 15 and got reward.

Marega so far non existent.

Comment

Go Porto!

Comment

I don’t say Marega sucks just because Mehdi isn’t playing. I say he sucks because he doesn’t have good football IQ. Just now for instance, he has players running up the flank holding possession and he’s distracted with a Marseille player complaining to the referee. Had he paid attention he would position himself better. His positioning isn’t as good as Taremi. You may disagree but that’s what I’ve seen from Marega. He has great physical attributes and is a fast paced player. But he lacks in the IQ department. A striker has to ALWAYS have his eye on opportunities in attack. Find ways to weasel his way through defenders and think a step ahead. That’s not what Marega is doing. Not sure why Sergio continues to start him.

Comment

C'mon sub Mehdi in!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Damn, Marega just missed a great chance.

And Marsielle is pushing for the equalizer. And Gruijic just got a red card! Dangerous territory for Porto.

Comment

Working...
                                X