Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he expected to even feature in this last match? The match has no implications on their standing anymore so I think they’ll probably use a younger squad

Comment

I hope he can leave for iran just like sardar did

Comment

They may let him leave early , I’d rather they rest him. He came off with 30 mins left in the last game so can see them resting him

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          I hope he can leave for iran just like sardar did
          Sardar’s early departure was retarded & as I suspected costed him much in a run up to likely new contract season..!
          On the other hand Mehdi has little to gain or lose from missing out on this game and probably would be safer bet to have him skip this match & allowed to leave to Iran earlier ..!

Comment

Wonder if chelsea/juve will try to buy taremi after his success overall and also against them..(i like that he is at porto and expect them to be stronger and build the team around Taremi a bit more next season)
            Just a thought since he probably wont be so superexpensive to buy?
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

LOL funny.. Naghi Mamoooli and Berim Haji?? lol

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/233...88%D9%84%DB%8C
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                Wonder if chelsea/juve will try to buy taremi after his success overall and also against them..(i like that he is at porto and expect them to be stronger and build the team around Taremi a bit more next season)
                Just a thought since he probably wont be so superexpensive to buy?
                Personally I’d rather he stays at Porto and becomes a club legend rather than have to fight for occasional appearances off the bench

Comment

Match Day

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    Personally I’d rather he stays at Porto and becomes a club legend rather than have to fight for occasional appearances off the bench
                    2nd that. He keeps up his performance, he's gonna be remembered/mentioned in all discussions relating to Porto.

Comment

He’s in the starting lineup. Ideally he scores and gets subbed out around 60 minutes. We need him well-rested for the qualifiers.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

a bit of a meaningless game for both teams? Nothing much to gain one possible nudge up the table for BSad? Unless Taremi scores 5 goals and get something meaningful out of this? And what are the chances of that?
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                            a bit of a meaningless game for both teams? Nothing much to gain one possible nudge up the table for BSad? Unless Taremi scores 5 goals and get something meaningful out of this? And what are the chances of that?
                            yea like fat chance of that....this isnt Russia ke az in mafia bazia bekonan..!! agaram beshe they'll be more likely to offer those scoring chances to their homie Oliveira ...perhaps if any ??
                            besides the porto offensive cast are mostly too selfish n khore to do such big favors for one of their own..!

best we can hope for is Mehdi adding a goal n assist to pad his end of season stats and gets subbed out early 2nd half in good health..!

Comment

Goal Mehdi

Comment

mehdi scores from a counter
                                nice, unselfish pass to him by octavio tap into empty net
                                Mehdi did a great job to hold his run and beat the offside trap and creating that golden situation on his own for most part

Comment

Working...
                                X