This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    2 goals, 2 assists, and this smile & sheer sweetness. How can you not love this guy?
    Agreed, he is a true team player and their most selfless front man. In FC Porto, he’s only matched in character by Pepe.
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

^ Translation: Taremi does not throw in the towel: "We fight for our character". Mehdi jaan you are a person of character and we are all so proud of you.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

With the win today, Porto consolidate at least 2nd place and secure their automatic CL spot for next year. Way to go Porto and Mehdi!

Comment

I’m proud of Mehdi not just because of what he does on the field. Obviously I’m overjoyed with excitement wih what we’re all witnessing. But I’m more proud about his attitude and level of maturity outside of the field. He exudes professionalism off the pitch. And that my friends is the most important trait TOP managers and TOP clubs look for and want to see in their players. The player could play like Ronaldo or Messi, but it doesn’t mean **** if he has a bad attitude and lacks discipline.

When I go back to older videos and listen to Ali Daei talk about Taremi I get goosebumps. When asked how does Mehdi react to the fans criticism Sardar said, “When I told Mehdi about what fans think Mehdi told me “bikhial baba bikhial”. Mehdi himself is bikhial.” He meant ‘bikhial’ in a friendly and joking way, not as a careless person. But there’s truth behind something small like this. He doesn’t care about the negativity and focuses on his craft. If he did he wouldn’t be where he is now.

I get more goosebumps when I heard Sardar say this and it was when he was doing SO much better with Zenit. I believe good friendships and advice (even as simple as “bikhial”) can have a positive impact on a player’s performance.

Sardar is already a disciplined player. Even when he’s being immature and childish (which he’s less of now) he knows his limit. But I’m willing to bet these guys push each other to get better, even when they’re on opposite sides of Europe.

It’s beautiful to live in these moments guys. Cherish it while it lasts.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it 100 more times. It would be a DAMN shame if Skocic can’t qualify this team to the World Cup.

Comment

Luiz Diaz kissing his hand lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/COuXmzPl...d=11i4ni0x4jk8

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Luiz Diaz kissing his hand lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/COuXmzPl...d=11i4ni0x4jk8

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
              This was a super cute moment, love to see how nice he is to his teammates even one like Diaz who can play so khoreh on the pitch

On a side note if anyone has seen clips of Mehdi from just 2 years ago you can see just how much muscle that man has put on. He wasn't always this rough and tough which you can only point to the product of european level training

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                Agreed, he is a true team player and their most selfless front man. In FC Porto, he’s only matched in character by Pepe.
                If you watch the replay, right before the 2nd goal, when Mehdi sent the through pass to Diaz, you can hear Mehdi yell "Luis, Luis" for a pass back, but Luis ended up taking the shot and scoring. Instead of getting upset, Mehdi ran to celebrate with Diaz anyway. Mehdi is an awesome teammate.

Comment

Mehdi's attitude has spilled over to this forum. It is one of those rare moments that this page is full of praise of Mehdi's magnanimous character. Magnanimous: generous in forgiving an insult or injury; free from petty resentfulness or vindictiveness. That's Mehdi, pure and simple. His magnanimity has taught all of us.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

I hope we all remember how much we love him, when he probably goes through some poor form (as all forwards do).

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      Mehdi's attitude has spilled over to this forum. It is one those rare moments that this page is full of praise of Mehdi's magnanimous character. Magnanimous: generous in forgiving an insult or injury; free from petty resentfulness or vindictiveness. That's Mehdi, pure and simple. His magnanimity has taught all of us.

Go Mehdi!
                      rest assured if we don't quality to the next round because of a Perspolis era Taremi miss, this thread will be more toxic than the 2019 Japan game thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        rest assured if we don't quality to the next round because of a Perspolis era Taremi miss, this thread will be more toxic than the 2019 Japan game thread.
                        Well, you've just cursed us all.
                        This is exactly what I was thinking !

Comment

^ Well, I guess it didn't take long before dire predictions are back. Cherishing the moment just took a moment

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Kollan bazia dost daran energy manfi bedan

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              Kollan bazia dost daran energy manfi bedan
                              Dorosteh Essi jaan. Yeh veejegee-eh ensaanee-eh o kaareesh nemeesheh kard. bazia beeshtar, bazia kamtar

To Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                I hope we all remember how much we love him, when he probably goes through some poor form (as all forwards do).
                                We will just like all the others who were once great. The greatness and legacy of an individual champion lives on even though they get old and retire. That is for sure.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X