Serjik Teymourian has passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serjik Teymourian has passed away

Serjik Teymourian, the older brother of Andranik Teymourian has passed away age 46. He had a car accident earlier this month and was in a coma.
    Serjik played for Ararat Tehran, Esteghlal Tehran and Mainz 05. I also remember him playing for Iran's Olympic team for the 1996 Olympic qualifiers alongside Edmund Bezik, Mehdi Mahdavikia and Nima Nakisa.
    May he rest in peace.

Terrible news may he Rest In Peace.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

That's terrible, such a young age. May he rest in peace and condoleances to Andranik, may he find strength in these difficult times.

Comment

Rest In Peace and condolences to the Timotian family.

Comment

Roohesh shad : (
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Rest in peace Serjik
            sigpic

Comment

RIP, he was a big name when I started watching Iranian league.

Comment

Rest in Peace, so many things ppl shouldnt die from, car accidents , untill when ?!?

Comment

روحش شاد

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

May he rest in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Ararat Tehran View Post
                      Serjik Teymourian, the older brother of Andranik Teymourian has passed away age 46. He had a car accident earlier this month and was in a coma.
                      Serjik played for Ararat Tehran, Esteghlal Tehran and Mainz 05. I also remember him playing for Iran's Olympic team for the 1996 Olympic qualifiers alongside Edmund Bezik, Mehdi Mahdavikia and Nima Nakisa.
                      May he rest in peace.
                      إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

May he rest in peace.

Heard from his sister that he was in a coma and have been praying for him since.

May God give his lovely family patience through these tough times.

Comment

Mainz posted it on their IG page:
                        https://www.instagram.com/p/CEeY5LgjUij/

Comment

Khoda biamorzatesh.. My condolences to Ando and his family..

Rest in peace FC Ararat of Lige Bartar, rest in peace Serjik..

I hope one day we see Ararat rise back up from the ashes.. FC Ararat Tehran, PAS Tehran..

Comment

Serjik player with kloop also and is a sad news for Iranian football

Comment

Serjik will be buried tomorrow if anyone's in Tehran and wants to pay their respects afterwards, please don't forget social distancing etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X