Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it looks like he came back from oblivion. Big Karim fan, he probably makes next team melli call up

Comment

Any other Link besides the CBS?
      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

There's a list of all the games here, you can select the Braga v AEK Athens match to find many streaming options
        twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Thank you! I went ahead and did cbs free trial
          sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

He’s working hard but he hasn’t had much service thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Karim subbed off for Livaja but honestly wingers and midfielders for AEK have been horrible today.

They constantly lose the ball and fail to complete their passes so essentually nothing is making it up to karim.

And when it did get close to karim they'd just take ridiculous shots into the stands instead of passing.

Braga is an entire level above AEK

Comment

The guy they brought in for Karim just gave away the ball in AEK's own half causing a fast break that gave Braga their 3rd goal. Beautiful ball movement and understanding amongst Braga players on this goal.

Comment

i saw some minutes of the game after Karim had been replaced i guess..!!
                  damn greeks are so iranian in their overall game approach ..... Route 1 only straight line towards attack ... nearly no layering and passing triangles whatsoever ... bunch of players isolated deep behind defense of the opponent and well covered but all screaming for pass as if there is a way for ball to reach them even if a pass was sent towards their direction..!! lol
                  it looked so nervy every-time they'd try to play the ball from the back, in fact im surprised they didnt concede more goals with such an amateur approach towards getting back in the game..!!

and this is supposedly one of the elite teams of Greeks..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    i saw some minutes of the game after Karim had been replaced i guess..!!
                    damn greeks are so iranian in their overall game approach ..... Route 1 only straight line towards attack ... nearly no layering and passing triangles whatsoever ... bunch of players isolated deep behind defense of the opponent and well covered but all screaming for pass as if there is a way for ball to reach them even if a pass was sent towards their direction..!! lol
                    it looked so nervy every-time they'd try to play the ball from the back, in fact im surprised they didnt concede more goals with such an amateur approach towards getting back in the game..!!

and this is supposedly one of the elite teams of Greeks..!!?

The only Greek team i've ever seen play modern football is Olympiakos in CL last season, despite not getting many points they were very good even against teams like bayern and a lot of their players like podence trasnfered to better teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                      Thank you! I went ahead and did cbs free trial
                      I am not happy with CBS, they don't seem to be putting up all the replays. For Zenit's game they got the highlights only!

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        The only Greek team i've ever seen play modern football is Olympiakos in CL last season, despite not getting many points they were very good even against teams like bayern and a lot of their players like podence trasnfered to better teams.
                        PAOK also is another Greek team that plays great they could have and should have beat Krasnodar to go to the CL but got unlucky. AEK just doesn’t have the quality they did a few years back too but I’m still glad he’s in AEK compared to QSL.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Karim starting in tonights game, starts at 19:30 CET.

Comment

Karim scores on penalty, AEK up 0-1.

Comment

Karim missed a great chance, headder, right before HT, second half started.

Comment

video of goal: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/222...4%D8%AA%DB%8C)

Comment

Working...
                                X