This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    Dude, I don't have a weekend anymore. With so many players in Europe, I have to wake up at 4:00 AM Saturday morning and its Straight soccer until Sunday afternoon.
    Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Almost every single day I open PFDC to see one of our European legionnaires having scored for their teams!
    I feel like we need to have a calendar that shows every match that our legionaires are having. Every day I come on PFDC forums, I have like a tab open for every thread to see when each player is having a game. Would be nice to have all that in a central location possibly with streaming links as well.
    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Well done Karim, way to make your name for your new club. He really excels in Greece, I hope he stays there for the remainder of his career.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
        I feel like we need to have a calendar that shows every match that our legionaires are having. Every day I come on PFDC forums, I have like a tab open for every thread to see when each player is having a game. Would be nice to have all that in a central location possibly with streaming links as well.
        Completely agree. It would be really nice to have an organized way to see who is playing when, and after to see if they scored/assisted. With all these players in Europe now, it's getting a bit too hectic to follow everyone individually!
        sigpic

Comment

i have the "all goals" App and follow all the teams of our players. This way it's easy to keep track!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
            I do have such a thing. There is a phone app, called Fotmob. Download it. Iphone and android.
            Then what you do is make every team that has a legionnaire, a "favorite" by clicking the little star in the upper right.
            you can get the list of teams here:
            https://us.soccerway.com/players/players_abroad/iran/
            then You can check the schedule every day and a few days in the future. see below:
            (this is for tomorrow, busy busy day)

You also get alerted 15 minutes before the game starts. Now, what's even better is that you can make all of our boys "favorite" also and 15 minutes before the game starts, not only you get alerted, but it will also say if our boy is starting, if in fact they are I fucking love it.

for streaming links you gotta come here.

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
              I do have such a thing. There is a phone app, called Fotmob. Download it. Iphone and android.
              Then what you do is make every team that has a legionnaire, a "favorite" by clicking the little star in the upper right.
              you can get the list of teams here:
              https://us.soccerway.com/players/players_abroad/iran/
              then You can check the schedule every day and a few days in the future. see below:
              (this is for tomorrow, busy busy day)

You also get alerted 15 minutes before the game starts. Now, what's even better is that you can make all of our boys "favorite" also and 15 minutes before the game starts, not only you get alerted, but it will also say if our boy is starting, if in fact they are I fucking love it.
              for streaming links you gotta come here.

AMAZING!! Thanks for sharing!
              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Enjoy

https://youtu.be/mTYtBs57fEM
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Starting tonight, match in 40 minutes (20:45 CET).

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                    Well done Karim, way to make your name for your new club. He really excels in Greece, I hope he stays there for the remainder of his career.
                    I love it when our players shine in these Southern European leagues, as I told my Greek friend (rofl ya'll heard so many stories about him now), it makes a huge difference cause they feel so comfortable in these countries maybe due to cultural similarities, but they adapt soo fast to the city/ country as well.

Comment

Just scored vs PAOK. 1-0 in first half

Comment

He scores! nice one

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

PAOK will be in CL action midweek.

Comment

Video of goal:

Comment

Great goal for karim.

AEK have been in very good form and he’s had a good start for this team. A goal here and against Wolfsburg so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Hope he gets to score in big EL matches vs Braga and Leicester this season.

Still super sad that OlypiaKOS robbed him of chance of playing vs Barca and Juve after his record goal scoring campaign to even get them in CL.

I wish he played with the confidence he shows in greece for TM. I am sure with this form he will be recalled.

Comment

Working...
                                X