Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karim shireee!!! Where are all the Ansarifard haters now? The haters said that he was too old (while he is only 30 lol), said that he is done, said that he can't score, said that he sucks etc etc.

Ansarifard has been playing for TM for more than 15 years (youth and senior), can play in different postions in midfield and attack/versatile, and he will be in TM for the world cup in 2022, you can bet on it! Karim the great never gives up!

Comment

Really happy for Karim. Surgical shot between three defenders who are blocking their keeper's view. I don't see any deflection. Here are the highlights:

Go Karim!

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        Ansarifard just scored the winning 2-1 in the 94th minute to take AEK through against Wolfsburg. He came on in the 87th minute.
        Wowwwwwww this made my friggin’ day!!! [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For those unaware of the magnifications of this goal, Greek fans are going berzerk over the Ansarifard goal. Ansarifard basically helped AEK beat a solid Wolfsburg team and send them to the Europa league, a big deal for a team like AEK

-Random Greeks on instagram commenting the Iranian flag
          -Lots of comments from Olympiakos fans congratulating AEK fans and telling them that they had Ansarifard first
          -Lots of AEK fans drooling over Ansarifard's international records and career

Bravo to our very own Karim! Karim bekhoda to mosalmoon nisti!!!

Comment

The comments before Karim went to AEK and after he signed:

“Honestly it’s over for him. Karim was only in the national team because Carlos liked him. He didn’t offer anything special. He’s gonna stay in Qatar and retire.”

“Honestly I don’t see him doing anything for AEK. He’s just gonna be benched and he won’t do anything. He’ll get 10 minutes here and there then he’ll go back to Qatar or Iran. He’s not good to be honestly honest.”

The excuses in the future when Karim scores 10+ goals for AEK this season:

“Honestly the league isn’t that good to be honest. His goals weren’t that impressive either. He won’t make it Real Madrid (👈🏼 as if anyone even says this in their argument when supporting Karim lol).”

Comment

Im not sure who said he would not succeed at aek.
              His record in greece shows the opposite.

For me personally I rate him behind kaveh. Just my opinion. I think kaveh is a better center forward who scores all types of goals and is less streaky than karim. I know CQ picked Karim, he was with team for long time and understood his tactics well, didnt make sense to dump him for kaveh randomly just after Kaveh's first good few months in europe. Keep in mind kaveh has been performing at a very high level now in belgium for the 3rd season.

Does that mean karim is a bad player? No. he achieved a good level at olympiakos and I think he can get close to that with AEK. he has always been a good servant for TM, although his actual production if you just watch highlights of last 3 years of TM matches really leaves a lot to be desired for somebody who gets so much playing time. His finishing can be particularly bad. But always works his butt off.

It is also a matter of profiles. We know karim's ability and we always have that as an option. But sometimes in certain matches would it be good for TM to have a "sprinter" profile of CF like Alipour or Mehrdad (when he was in form in portugal) to bring off the bench? I would argue that profile fits a lot of games better than having Karim and Kaveh as two CF options who have a similar overall style. Maybe just for a camp if those players I mentioned are very good form.

And yes the greek league is a weak level, that is a reality.It is much weaker than even leagues like Belgium on the whole. (OFC some people here think that a league like belgium is a similar level to PGPL so its hard to really say much to them if thats their honest opinion, not sure where that would rank greece LOL. )You can see this by watching league games for a year as many of us have, seeing masoud,karim,ehsan all for various level teams in different positions. But still playing for one of the top teams and producing in European competition is not easy and definitely positive. He has a great reputation there, greek wife, can really enjoy the peak/post peak of his career for the next few years there. Much better than qatar.

nobody is untouchable in TM contrary to opinion of some on this board. If you are not in form and others are in much better form in europe, I dont think you should get automatic spot just because of your "experience". That is how you kill your national team by leaving a group of players as untouchable and never blooding new talent until its too late and all your untouchable have gone to shit and you havent incorporated any new players in. It must be a constant evolution for a national team to not stagnate. Karim WAS in shitty form in al whatever the fuck while kaveh,taremi,azmoun, AND mehrdad were playing well in europe. Karim additionally had some terrible form in TM games really struggling in iraq,bahrain,SK match last year. during that time you can certainly make a case he did not deserve TM callup. OFC certain players are of such a calibre that regardless of their form nobody really comes close to them in terms of their quality, that would be Sardar,Taremi, ARJ and now slowly I think Saeid when he if fully fit and firing again (this ofc depends on all being in good physical shape). Even they therefore are not untouchable, so also karim is also not untouchable.

I think he himself sensed that and forced through a move from qatar after only recently joining. He realized he made a mistake and saw younger talent threatening his TM place. Thats how it should be to maintain a high level. Doesnt mean anybody has agenda against him or wishes him to do badly.

Comment

Love how our boys have lately been scoring week in week out. Cannot remember ever having so many of our players scoring in high level football of European leagues on a constant basis. Almost every single day I open PFDC to see one of our European legionnaires having scored for their teams!

Wowawewwa!

Comment

^^ I remember some "Wowawewwa!-ing" for only 10 minutes playing time for Daei or Hashemian in The Bundesliga.

We are getting spoiled
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Just came to the forum after he scored last night, but: KARIM Dooset darim!!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Happy for karim. Good run and strength to hold off big cb, get his body in front. He was kind of fucking up the shot but got a nice deflection.

AEK are a solid team and Greece is always a hard place for teams to visit in europe.

BTW not sure if this has been mentioned, AEK have a VERY good coach. Massimo Carrera, protege of Conte at Juve, who won league with Spartak Moscow a couple seasons ago before leaving (much to fans displeasure). With his tactical smarts they have a chance to cause upsets. Its great for Karim to work with such a quality coach after years of albanian retards at olympiakos.
                      Carrera is great - also another fun fact on him: he negotiated with Persepolis officials in turkey last year before we hired Calderon. Remember seeing videos and pics all over IG. Would have been a dream come true
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Love how our boys have lately been scoring week in week out. Cannot remember ever having so many of our players scoring in high level football of European leagues on a constant basis. Almost every single day I open PFDC to see one of our European legionnaires having scored for their teams!

Wowawewwa!

Dude, I don't have a weekend anymore. With so many players in Europe, I have to wake up at 4:00 AM Saturday morning and its Straight soccer until Sunday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                          The comments before Karim went to AEK and after he signed:

“Honestly it’s over for him. Karim was only in the national team because Carlos liked him. He didn’t offer anything special. He’s gonna stay in Qatar and retire.”

“Honestly I don’t see him doing anything for AEK. He’s just gonna be benched and he won’t do anything. He’ll get 10 minutes here and there then he’ll go back to Qatar or Iran. He’s not good to be honestly honest.”

The excuses in the future when Karim scores 10+ goals for AEK this season:

“Honestly the league isn’t that good to be honest. His goals weren’t that impressive either. He won’t make it Real Madrid (👈🏼 as if anyone even says this in their argument when supporting Karim lol).”
                          This is really funny. Way to go teammelli91 jaan. We could just replace Karim's name in the above with likes of Taremi, Kaveh, Amiri and so on and demonstrate the behavior of many on these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                            Dude, I don't have a weekend anymore. With so many players in Europe, I have to wake up at 4:00 AM Saturday morning and its Straight soccer until Sunday afternoon.
                            [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1316][emoji1316][emoji1316]

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                            ^^ I remember some "Wowawewwa!-ing" for only 10 minutes playing time for Daei or Hashemian in The Bundesliga.

We are getting spoiled
                            Hahahahaha so true! [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Carrera is great - also another fun fact on him: he negotiated with Persepolis officials in turkey last year before we hired Calderon. Remember seeing videos and pics all over IG. Would have been a dream come true
                              blessing in disguise. PP miss out on him and eventually work their way to iranian carrera : Yahya.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                This goal will do wonders for his confidence with his new team.
                                this..!
                                he is certainly a resolute fighter regardless, but that absolute clutch and strongly finished goal should give him the important morale boost that he needed to step up his game back up to EU levels, after a year of regress in gutter..!!

i watched a bit of his last EU qualifier and he looked way outa sink/form and not up to task...! imo, ftb, it'll serve Karim well to be brought on off the bench to get a run in against tired legs..!! perhaps not quite as late as 87' though..!!
                                im sure he'd get more than that minutes in league and less competitive games ..!

Comment

Working...
                                X