Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolfsburg has been very inconsistent. Wouldn't be surprised if AEK pulls a win in a one legged tie

Comment

Started tonight. AEK won 3:0. Karim didn't score and was subbed out 76'.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I'm getting more and more affraid this will be another Osasuna story for Karim, not looking good

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          I'm getting more and more affraid this will be another Osasuna story for Karim, not looking good
          why? he is starting every game and his team is doing good! He'll score sooner or later!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Don’t be afraid. Karim will score soon. That was Osasuna before he went to Panionios and Olympiacos. He’s already got experience in top Greek clubs and has delivered there. His only issue was confidence which he proved he has. Takes time to adapt to his team, it’s only been week 2. He’ll score soon.

Comment

Karim with the last minute winner

Comment

Ansarifard just scored the winning 2-1 in the 94th minute to take AEK through against Wolfsburg. He came on in the 87th minute.

Comment

wow karim the hero

Comment

Karimmmmmmm!!!!

@haters our boy is looking good
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Glad I tuned in for the last 10 minutes.
                      Great ending.

Comment

Goal: https://streamja.com/grQMv

Comment

Good day for our boys over all except Charlie boy

Comment

This goal will do wonders for his confidence with his new team.

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Happy for karim. Good run and strength to hold off big cb, get his body in front. He was kind of fucking up the shot but got a nice deflection.

AEK are a solid team and Greece is always a hard place for teams to visit in europe.

BTW not sure if this has been mentioned, AEK have a VERY good coach. Massimo Carrera, protege of Conte at Juve, who won league with Spartak Moscow a couple seasons ago before leaving (much to fans displeasure). With his tactical smarts they have a chance to cause upsets. Its great for Karim to work with such a quality coach after years of albanian retards at olympiakos.

Comment

Working...
                                X