Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karim subbed out min 70, still 0-1 for AEK.

Comment

they won

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Lol, that was some retarded asss foul for the PK..! 😂
          Dame Karim garm though, he is proving to be a well poised & very formidable PK taker ..!
          He takes pks like your truly, nice n simple & effective, just pick a side & side foot it confidently & firmly & don’t over think or analyze it ..!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              What are you going to do if Karim scores against your team?
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                What are you going to do if Karim scores against your team?

Probably cry.

Comment

Proud of Karim!

I never lost faith in him. Whether while he was at Saipa, Persepolis, Tractor, Osasuna, Panionios, Olympiacos and now with AEK.

Glad he got his money and left Qatar.

Comment

Today he will be playing the strongest club in his career

Comment

Kerim Agha monam bod!
                      sigpic

Comment

I think he proved a lot of us wrong this year. In this forum some were even calling for him not to be invited to TM anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                          I think he proved a lot of us wrong this year. In this forum some were even calling for him not to be invited to TM anymore.
                          Lol @ those people..

Comment

I was one of those people. But my opinion wasn’t based on the way he combed his hair or the direction he would wipe sweat off his forehead with his hand. He played in a waste basket of a league. If you watched him, he looked uninterested and depressed. Of course I and others didn’t want him in TM. This is what we are talking about when we say that ashghaal league ruins our players. I am glad he found a good situation for himself and is in a position to help TM.

Comment

I was proudly never one of those people the same way we needed someone experienced and provide that leadership aspect in the CQ era with shojaei and dejagah.....that person for me is now Karim.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

How so? He won the scoring title like Azmoun or Taremi? Reality is in TM he is at best 3rd option for where he plays. Some might even argue Kaveh is ahead of him in Belgium. He is playing in a Greek league that is maybe slightly above IPL but not much quality there European wise. Its great he is having a resurgence but does it warrant him automatically getting called to TM?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X