Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Clinical Karim

Comment

Karim's goal:

https://m.novasports.gr/web-tv/podos...–-aek-1-2-58
        ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

greek league is seriously even weaker than I remember, but its great to see how alive karim looks. Compare to how qatar just sucks the life out of most players soul.

Comment

great goal... very beautiful finish

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

it's crazy how some of our players are just suited for some leagues.. and please don't hate on me with the "it's a weak league" thing, I know it's not the strongest, but I just love it when guys like Karim do a good job in these southern European leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                Beautiful shot with his weak foot....Karim has always been very strong with his left. Hopefully this can spark a run of some goals I want him to get aghaye goal so bad after narrowly missing out when he was at olympiacos. He deserved it so much that year
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Not the first time ive seen such clinical and clean finishing from ansarifard

I always wished he could have brought that onto the pitch for team meli but he seems to always overthink his game when hes playing for TM.

I think if he was better at managing his stress he could have had an entirely different career.

Not staying calm and playing nervously costed him dearly at osasuna and with TM.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Karim was fun a player to watch at Osasuna, even if he didn't score any goals. When he went on to the pitch he always gave 100% and hamishe talashesho mikard.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

I always wished he could have brought that onto the pitch for team meli but he seems to always overthink his game when hes playing for TM.

I think if he was better at managing his stress he could have had an entirely different career.

Not staying calm and playing nervously costed him dearly at osasuna and with TM.
                      karim has an issue with his confidence when he misses a chance or a few chances. Obviously all forwards suffer from this to an extent, but the really good ones can miss 1-2 chances in high profile games and then score the third. Somebody like Sardar actually misses quite a few chances, as many people mention, but still manages to compose himself and finish many others when served properly.

Karim tends to really beat himself up after missing 1-2 chances and suddenly he cant even run properly. One of the good things about greek league for him is the fact hes super comfortable there so this happens less. In general the best bet for him to perform solidly in TM when called upon ( I think know we have many better options as starters) is just to be in form and comfortable which greece allows for.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        yep, his confidence and fighting spirit off the pitch is commendable but leaves much more to be desired on it..!
                        in general he simply can not cope well with high intensity matches, especially those where he will be afforded little Time and Space on the ball..!!
                        and i think he is a bit tactically-kheeng too..!!? lost track of how many marquee match-ups where he looks lost in the scheme of play and completely ineffective..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          yep, his confidence and fighting spirit off the pitch is commendable but leaves much more to be desired on it..!
                          in general he simply can not cope well with high intensity matches, especially those where he will be afforded little Time and Space on the ball..!!
                          and i think he is a bit tactically-kheeng too..!!? lost track of how many marquee match-ups where he looks lost in the scheme of play and completely ineffective..!!
                          It's sad because when i've seen karim playing regularly and confidently his finishes are really top notch.

I think tactically he does get lost and also not useful to any team if he cant get service.

Kaveh on the other hand can be literally shit for 60 minutes but pulls goals out of nowhere all the time.

Kaveh scores really confident goals even if he's missed like 5, as other members have mentioned ansarifard is a confidence player, after a few misses in his first few games for osasuna he literally couldnt score despite doing everything right.
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

i remember his shot that hit the side netting against spain off the throw in. thats all i recall from him in the 2018 world cup other than his penalty. he goes awol in international play

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                              i remember his shot that hit the side netting against spain off the throw in. thats all i recall from him in the 2018 world cup other than his penalty. he goes awol in international play
                              He had a great shooting opportunity with his left foot vs Morocco as well if I remember correctly, which turned in to something more like a pass that didn't really result in anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                He had a great shooting opportunity with his left foot vs Morocco as well if I remember correctly, which turned in to something more like a pass that didn't really result in anything.
                                was a really bad decision. He was in better situation than azmoun 1v1 (Which at least he forced a save from GK under pressure from CB), but in the end didnt shoot or square it.

Comment

Working...
                                X