X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karim Ansarifard

Comment

Ansarifard helps AEK win Athens derby and last ticket to Europe [video]

Ekathimerini.com – ATHENS, AEK has sealed Greece’s final ticket to next season’s European competitions with a 1-0 win in the Athens derby against Panathinaikos on Sunday.

A solitary goal by AEK captain Petros Mantalos, assisted by Karim Ansarifard, early in the second half gave the Yellows a precious win at the Apostolos Nikolaidis Stadium.

Panathinaikos had the chance to equalize in injury time, but Federico Macheda hit the upright from the penalty spot.

(Assist @ 2:19)

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...-europe-video/

Comment

damesh garm...!! nice cross into box for the assist...!
        scored too ... he fought hard inside the box ... his first shot hit defenders hand (PK) and he still ended up burying the ball in back of the net eventually.. but the damn ref/line-judge called off the goal because the ball had crossed over the bylines before the service into box was made..!! :/

Comment

As much as I love Karim, I just don't think he's good enough to get called up anymore.

That being said, IFF and Team Melli is a mystery right now. Guys like ARJ and Ezatolahi who should be STARTING aren't even getting called up. So it won't surprise me to see Karim Ansarifard getting significant playing time...

It makes me happy that he is at least performing for AEK

Comment

If this was a normal set of qualifiers I think the argument could be made for him to be left out but with the crazy high pressure situation our players will be in then I think his experience will be key in and around the squad. He has been there before and can handle the pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              If this was a normal set of qualifiers I think the argument could be made for him to be left out but with the crazy high pressure situation our players will be in then I think his experience will be key in and around the squad. He has been there before and can handle the pressure.
              yea, normally i wouldnt campaign for his inclusion( more so im apt to do the opposite) but of late he almost looks to be in shape and form of his life ?
              more importantly we got a rather grueling schedule of 4 vital WCQs in some 12 days coming up shortly in terrible/hustle conditions and his Immense Experience (be it mostly undeserved ) will likely come in handy for our possible successful outcome ..!
              he is rather accustomed to playing both Winger roles (especially LW ) in addition to CF, when Mehdi and Azmoun are off the pitch...!! besides he is a proven Professional in TM camps and he is still challenging himself by playing his game in EU (be it in a rather tokhmy greek league) so he deserves to be rewarded for sacrificing gutter $$s in favor of improving his game & he scored a SickAss goal in limited playing role vs Syria which showed he has indeed up his pedigree and composure as a finisher..!!
              i much rather take a chance on him with playing minutes than some no name hobo from PGL ..! i certainly think there is a legit case to be made for his inclusion for this next call up list considering the fact that we are likely to enter this series of games Insufficiently Prepared and likely be forced to vastly rotate our squad to avoid fatigue to key player for the key clashes..!
              i also be more apt to prefer him over more of your Inexperienced fantasy type winger attackers such as Ghaedy, which he may well take his possible spot in the final call-up list..??
              If and when we get outa this pickle of WCQs then im certainly more in favor of slowly phasing Karim out..!

Comment

^^ Ghaedi has pure talent, if we don't risk to give these kids playing time, then when/who will we give playing time?

I have huge respect for Ansarifard, but we have Azmoun, Rezaei, Allahyar for his position and he is no natural winger or midfielder. I prefer Ghaedi as a winger instead of another CF in Ansarifard.
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Normally these early round of WCQs woulda been the ideal stage for breaking in the more promising but inexperienced young talent like Ghaedy, especially vs tokhmy opponents like Cambodia & HK ... but not anymore considering the big hole we’ve dug ourselves which still need to climb out of before again be bit more comfortable to taking such chances...!
                  Btw
                  Rezaie has been mostly injured & outa form of late & not really call-up worthy anymore ..! & Allahyaar is a similarly young & explosive striker who @ least possess the physique to be more effective against the physical & narekhar defesive units of Iraq & Bahrain than that weakling kootooleh ghaedi..!
                  We got plenty other already more refined & TM experienced, (& not to mention more sizable)EU based winger attackers/AMs to fill his void in form of ARJ, Saman, Karim & Gholi..!
                  Eee baziya ke mirim toosh kheyli moheme natijeh gereftaneshoon & ja bachebazi o experimental boodan baraa maa dige nadare ..!
                  When ghaedi stepped outa his comfort zone & challenges himself in a more formidable EU league then we can afford him more faith & trust to fulfill his role in such a vital fixtures ..!
                  Last edited by BacheLot; 05-11-2021, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    ^^ Ghaedi has pure talent, if we don't risk to give these kids playing time, then when/who will we give playing time?

I have huge respect for Ansarifard, but we have Azmoun, Rezaei, Allahyar for his position and he is no natural winger or midfielder. I prefer Ghaedi as a winger instead of another CF in Ansarifard.
                    Ansarifard is better than Rezaei at the moment... But I'd rather see guys like Allahyar, Zahedi, and Ghaedi get a chance in the attack rather than Ansarifard

Comment

Yea I agree. ansarifard had way to many chances in team and proved he is not TM material. I rather see younger players taking his spot than other older ones. We already have sardar and taremi, so I rather see younger ones like allahyar and ghaedi.
                      Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Ansarifard is better than Rezaei at the moment... But I'd rather see guys like Allahyar, Zahedi, and Ghaedi get a chance in the attack rather than Ansarifard

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        As much as I love Karim, I just don't think he's good enough to get called up anymore.

That being said, IFF and Team Melli is a mystery right now. Guys like ARJ and Ezatolahi who should be STARTING aren't even getting called up. So it won't surprise me to see Karim Ansarifard getting significant playing time...

It makes me happy that he is at least performing for AEK
                        I agree and disagree. I disagree that he shouldn’t be invited anymore because Karim is still good coming off the bench near the end of a match. He’s good at keeping possession with a good vision of the field. I agree that he isn’t a starter anymore for Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                          I agree and disagree. I disagree that he shouldn’t be invited anymore because Karim is still good coming off the bench near the end of a match. He’s good at keeping possession with a good vision of the field. I agree that he isn’t a starter anymore for Team Melli.
                          But wouldn't you rather have younger players get some minutes from the bench & experience the WCQ atmosphere?
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

He will be invited for the next qualifiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              He will be invited for the next qualifiers.
                              Absolutely. And nooshi joonesh. At least he is performing, unlike Hajsafi *cough cough*

Comment

He is currently playing , away at Tripolis and it is 0-0.

Comment

Working...
                                X