X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karim Ansarifard @ AEK Athens | 2020 - 2021

https://twitter.com/AEK_FC_OFFICIAL/...97164251242499
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 08-02-2021, 12:13 PM.

Good move for Karim, wish him the best.

Is AEK in Europa league this season?
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      Good move for Karim, wish him the best.

Is AEK in Europa league this season?
      Yes.!

Comment

Nice move out of nowhere to a respectable club. All the best Karim and show em that you still can do it...Greece Topscorer cmon

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Happy to see this, this can still keep him in top shape and an option for team melli, make us proud in Greece again Karim!!
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Comment

The buddy Ansarifarnt is back

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Great news. We have 4 current TM strikers in Europe including 3 whom scored 10 or more goals last season. When did we ever have this luxury before? This team not making it to the WC for me would be the lowest point of our football history in as long as I can remember. Good luck to him.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                  Great news. We have 4 current TM strikers in Europe including 3 whom scored 10 or more goals last season. When did we ever have this luxury before? This team not making it to the WC for me would be the lowest point of our football history in as long as I can remember. Good luck to him.
                  what’s great is that 2 are versatile. Can play multiple attacking positions.
                  "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Love this move - these big clubs in smaller leagues are great for our players. Karim is established in Greece already anyway so he can make his good $ and enjoy good footy. Hope we see the return of form he was in at his time in Olympiacos - that was him at his best.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Good club with good history, beautiful country/city, amazing stadium, country/league he knows and is well respected as a player there, europa league football, no transfer could be better for him than this one. Well done

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                        The 2002 team found a way not to qualify, these guys can too ;(

As for Karim, good move. I am sure his wife will be happy too.

Comment

He probably just secured himself another team melli invite with this move to the dismay of many members here

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                            He probably just secured himself another team melli invite with this move to the dismay of many members here
                            Haters gonna hate.
                            #TheBuddyAnsarifarnt

Comment

Well done to Karim, this is a great move for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X