X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    its all fkt up letters man i dont know wich ones Karims
    Haha just right click and translate to your local language? Karim is number 4 from the bottom.
    You choose correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Haha just right click and translate to your local language? Karim is number 4 from the bottom.
      You choose correct.
      lool thats true im to tired to think i guess its time to sleep! , glad i still choose the correct one
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Thank God for the translate button

Comment

Played in a 3/1 loss against feyenoord (preseason friendly)

Btw aek new kits :

Comment

AEK/Greece is great for the twilight of his euro career

Comment

Karim started their friendly against Antwerp. De wolf is in goal for Antwerp.

Comment

Karim played 80 mins in a 2-0 win but he didn’t score. Beiranvand was in goal for the second half when they conceded the two goals, no idea if he was at fault for either.

Comment

Seems like Ehsan Hajsafi will arrive in Greece the 31st to join AEK. People (including my Greek friend who is hardcore AEK fan) do not seem happy about this, I don't understand how this transfer is happening....

Comment

Seems like Ehsan Hajsafi will arrive in Greece the 31st to join AEK. People (including my Greek friend who is hardcore AEK fan) do not seem happy about this, I don't understand how this transfer is happening....
                    I don't understand this transfer either, Hajsafi is way past his prime and we have much better younger players who deserve a transfer more than Ehsan.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      I don't understand this transfer either, Hajsafi is way past his prime and we have much better younger players who deserve a transfer more than Ehsan.
                      When you have played in a league, you are known by the other teams and they think you will adapt and deliver better in a league you know.

That's the reason Sardar got Zenit after Rubin/Rostov, Ansarifard got aek after olympiakos and Panionios, same with Shojaei, Rezaei had Brugge after Charleroi, Taremi had porto after rio ave, same with Zahedi.. That's why I want Azmoun to Italy instead of staying hidden in Russia

Comment

I also find it kind of dissapointing. Its good in the sense it means he is more likely to be decent for TM. His form when he was in greece compared to now is night and day.

But at the same time, I honestly think some younger LBs like derakhshanmehr, Jalali, aghaei have way more potential, high ceiling, and could really make good long careers in EU football and make AEK good money on a future transfer, plus open the door at a top greek team for young iranian talents to go there. Even if you remove "potential" aspect you can certainly argue that even right now at least 2 of those are superior left backs to hajsafi.

Instead they go for hajsafi who may at most make decent impression, play a couple years, then go back to iran/qatar. At worst he plays like he has played in majority of TM games recently, they realize he is not a defensively competent LB, etc and quickly start asking questions about why tf they signed him (like their fans mostly are now).

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          I also find it kind of dissapointing. Its good in the sense it means he is more likely to be decent for TM. His form when he was in greece compared to now is night and day.

But at the same time, I honestly think some younger LBs like derakhshanmehr, Jalali, aghaei have way more potential, high ceiling, and could really make good long careers in EU football and make AEK good money on a future transfer, plus open the door at a top greek team for young iranian talents to go there.

Instead they go for hajsafi who may at most make decent impression, play a couple years, then go back to iran/qatar. At worst he plays like he has played in majority of TM games recently, they realize he is not a defensively competent LB, etc and quickly start asking questions about why tf they signed him (like their fans mostly are now).
                          They chose the lazy way, instead of watching telewebion and checking pfdc!

Comment

Very easy to understand actually….Hajsafi was GREAT for panionios. I watched all their games when he was there and obviously him being signed by olympiacos was a sign of his stand out play, otherwise the best team in the league would not bring him in. He was limited in game time there but he did well when he played.

Watching AEK play this team is absolute trash compared to what they were 3-4 years ago so it’s not like they have super high quality players. Ehsan will be a good addition for them.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            But at the same time, I honestly think some younger LBs like derakhshanmehr, Jalali, aghaei have way more potential, high ceiling, and could really make good long careers in EU football and make AEK good money on a future transfer, plus open the door at a top greek team for young iranian talents to go there. Even if you remove "potential" aspect you can certainly argue that even right now at least 2 of those are superior left backs to hajsafi.
                            How can this be disappointing? Your follow up statement about its implications is exactly the reason it’s very far from disappointing and is actually a very important transfer for the purpose of TM. If we know he is going to play, which we know since he is the TM captain, it’s VERY important IMO that he more than some young prospect goes to Europe and plays at a higher level. The prospects will go we are seeing more and more of it the last 2 years compared to our history. The only thing I’m confused on is where they will play him since they just signed Greece international LB Tzavellas. Probably want him for their MF
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Karim scored
                              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

this is for a new third tier tournament has nothing to do with europe league.
                                mostly replacing the old school intertoto cup
                                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Working...
                                X