X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If only my man ARJ wasn't made of glass

Comment

It is indeed frustrating. Not just with JB, but the bigger picture of our boys in top European leagues, is there a fitness or stamina issue. I don’t want to sound disheartening but When we have one of our boys turning the corner, there’s an injury that seems to become “chronic”. In the past karimi, more recent Saeid, JB. We don’t see that the in lower leagues like in Qatar.

Wish JB the very best, and see him back there going strong.
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I don't think this is specific to our boys only, though ARJ seems to be hit with injuries more than others. I think this is the demanding pace of Euro football, relative to IPL or Qatar. CQ always made the point that being in an IPL or ME team didn't prepare TM players for AFC or WCQ matches. They almost had to be re-conditioned when they joined the TM camps prior to international matches. Injuries are, unfortunately, part of the highly demanding pace and level of Euro football.

Comment

To be honest, I do not remember if AJB has been hit with injuries any more than normal. When was the last time he had a significant injury? 2 years ago? His exclusion most of last year was not injury related. And this injury does not seem to be significant. Picking up a couple of knocks here and there is normal. Anybody has more details on how often he has been out with injuries?
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

It is going to happen to a lot of players this season for varying factors. This is going to be a squad season, with the short turnaround from last season, the amount of games being played in the same week and included in this international breaks with three games being played, cup games and no extension of seasons due to the Euros at the end of this season.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
              To be honest, I do not remember if AJB has been hit with injuries any more than normal. When was the last time he had a significant injury? 2 years ago? His exclusion most of last year was not injury related. And this injury does not seem to be significant. Picking up a couple of knocks here and there is normal. Anybody has more details on how often he has been out with injuries?
              He’s had minor injuries which snowball into major injuries every 2 years.

Comment

if i recall well he's been dealing with tight hamstring pull of sorts of niggling injury since way back early years of his Eredivisie..!!??

dont think its all that serious but it sure seems to be a recurring one ....!! and it happens to him when his playing schedule gets bit hectic..!!?

also i gather so far he is generally very active in training sessions and one of those who goes all out often in training... and combine that with all the psychological pressures he's been under in club and country of late and the body can only absorb so much...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  if i recall well he's been dealing with tight hamstring pull of sorts of niggling injury since way back early years of his Eredivisie..!!??

dont think its all that serious but it sure seems to be a recurring one ....!! and it happens to him when his playing schedule gets bit hectic..!!?

also i gather so far he is generally very active in training sessions and one of those who goes all out often in training... and combine that with all the psychological pressures he's been under in club and country of late and the body can only absorb so much...!!
                  Salar needs to sort him out with a better masseuse in Brighton to relax those hamstrings.

Comment

Goddamn it, this was the best game of the season for him, athome to the most negative crap in the league. Brighton look so good too

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      Goddamn it, this was the best game of the season for him, athome to the most negative crap in the league. Brighton look so good too
                      My wife is a season ticket holder at the Baggies with her dad (obviously not at the moment) so I said they would allowed to beat Brighton cos ARJ wasn’t playing. To be fair to her she stopped watching and went to her mates.

Comment

Let's just hope he gets a run out against this lot in the return fixture and the games against Fulham. Two sides who have no place in this league

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          Let's just hope he gets a run out against this lot in the return fixture and the games against Fulham. Two sides who have no place in this league
                          Problem with West Brom is that the owner is just happy to keep the club afloat - which in this day and time makes sense with clubs going into administration. Problem is they aren’t going to get anywhere if they don’t put money in. Point proven today, they send Hegazi out on loan after he started the last game against Burnley and got a clean sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Salar needs to sort him out with a better masseuse in Brighton to relax those hamstrings.
                            indeed
                            especially ones who offer happy endings to provide some psychological relief to boot..!
                            Last edited by BacheLot; 10-26-2020, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              My wife is a season ticket holder at the Baggies with her dad (obviously not at the moment) so I said they would allowed to beat Brighton cos ARJ wasn’t playing. To be fair to her she stopped watching and went to her mates.
                              why do they call west brom the baggies?

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                                why do they call west brom the baggies?
                                Few different explanations why but no definitive one , from wearing baggy shorts a long time ago to A nickname that Villa fans have them that they just ran with.

Comment

Working...
                                X