This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Im not being over confident bc unlike you I dont have much expectation for him in brighton. Yeah he got a few nice games in cup and a nice cameo vs united in the league but its clear regardless of what he does, unless he produces a MOTM display every week potter will most likely bench him. For nearly all players, injuries occur. For starters, for bench players, often at bad times. IF they are with a team and manager that believes in them they will work back to fitness without stress and be incorporated moving forward without much fuss or controversy.

In his case its the opposite. Every time he plays one so so game (at the level of the rest of his mediocre teammates) or gets a slight knock hes fucked for an extended period of time. Like most players who dont play consistent mins and were not the healthiest to begin with he will struggle with injury and until he leaves there is not much more we can say. Hes wasting his own time there and ours. not that with this knock he will be discarded as you predict, but his status in team imo is subject to little change regardless of his performance and fitness and thats just what is it. He will be on bench many games, get some ok mins in cup competitions, get a run of starts when fixture list gets super dense, etc.
    Except you are being over-confident in believing that Alireza's already shaky position in the team won't be affected by the bad timing of this injury when there's competition for his roster spot (Mac Allister, Izzy, and to a lesser extent the Swiss kid) if he isn't back by next week.

But as I said though, I hope you are right and this doesn't change his position in the team for the worse.

Comment

his injury not gona help him, it must be hard, and i dont think he Can get in the team,its better he go on loan in january

Comment

It would be hilarious if ARJ himself opens this thread and sees these long lines of arguements dedicated to him

Comment

He's okay guys. He's back at full training and will feature next week hopefully.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
            He's okay guys. He's back at full training and will feature next week hopefully.
            Eyval Haji, thanks for the update.

Comment

Brighton just signed Welbeck. Very good signing and more competition for Alireza but our boy will still get plenty of chances.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                Brighton just signed Welbeck. Very good signing and more competition for Alireza but our boy will still get plenty of chances.
                He is a classical center forward so i assume more competition for Maupay, Andone and Connolly?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Let’s for a change give positive Karma to Brighton and Potter, support and watch them knowing very well that ARJ won’t be playing. 😊

Our boy shouldn't be too far off from making his consistent and strong mark on this team.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Good signing for Brighton but like Lallana will see more of the treatment table than the pitch. He is one of those players who played better for their international team than their club team but when he plays likes to play his game in the box.

Comment

I can’t believe Welbeck is 29 years old. Feels like he’s been around forever. He is competition but he’s nowhere near being a top striker anymore.

Comment

Clever Zaha, as soon as he felt short Lamptey’s arms on his shoulders, there was only one thing on his mind. Can’t blame ref’s decision call for penalty.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Solly March may as well only have one foot , no right foot whatsoever. Palace defenders have got him in there pocket.

Comment

That was a soft penalty, Batsuhayi has made the most of that.

Comment

Lalana not having good game ( like most of the season), especially defensive positioning.
                              Tossard seems burnt out and unable to be his usual creative self.
                              Maupay playing like he has weights attached to his feet. Weak shots, slow, and heavy first touch.
                              Ben White as DM is interesting. He definitely has good vision, but doesn't look like he is fully confident there yet.

I think what will happen with Welbeck joining the team is to see him and Maupay upfront, with Tossard sliding to Lalana's position. Which leaves Alireza, Gross and Mac Allister to fight over the last bench spot.

Comment

He likes this formation , will be Maupay as starting striker and Welbeck as back up.

Solly March in this game and most games I have seen him in a more advanced position like he has won a competition to play a game for Brighton.

To be fair this Palace team are defending well but Maupay should have scored not long ago when through on goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X