Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Percy Tau is being recalled from loan in January, so in January there will be ARJ, Maupay, trossard, Tau, Connolly, izquerdo, andone, competing for 3 spots in January. Things will be getting tougher for ARJ but let's hope he can perform in a few PL games before then and cement his place in the team hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
      He will play a big part this season, Mark my words. Don't worry guys.
      i dislike brighton, even if he plays, their style isnt enjoyable somehow

Comment

All he needs to do is stay fit, no need to start worrying about the competition because frankly there is none. What even is a Percy Tau? Gtfoh

Comment

Will Jahanbakhsh have a future at Brighton

https://youtu.be/9MuCs6z0EyY

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
            Will Jahanbakhsh have a future at Brighton

https://youtu.be/9MuCs6z0EyY
            This guy for BHA coach.

Comment

JB still having issues with his injury, hasn’t trained and will likely miss the palace fixture according to GP:

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...head-of-palace
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This guy and injuries at the worst time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  This guy and injuries at the worst time.
                  He also gets injured a LOT.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    He also gets injured a LOT.
                    Yes, he got injured in Holland, sort of played through it in WC 2018 (except one game), moved to Brighton and got injured again quickly.

Comment

Injuries are a big problem for him ever since he started playing so irregularly. He had some more major injuries with AZ but overcame them and played a ton of matches.Since coming to Brighton it seems like his body isn’t used to many back to back games and always breaks down. Stupid and part of reason coach and TM cannot rely on him too heavily.

Comment

I'm fuming right now.

This week was It. With Tossard and Connolly coming back from international break, this was his chance to start or get significant playing time off the bench, but badbakht be ga raft.

Now Mac Allister will take his spot, and depending on how long it takes for him to recover, that Zaqiri kid or Izzy are going to get their chance with the first team, and Alireza is in worse position than he was at the start of the season.
                        This is going to add to his injury record and further devalue him, which makes moving him out of Brighton even more difficult.

Vaghan delam barash meesooze. Such a talented footballer and a humble person, he doesn't deserve this.

Comment

He must be one of our injury-prone star players we have ever had. Well Moharram Navidkia may win this contest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            I'm fuming right now.

This week was It. With Tossard and Connolly coming back from international break, this was his chance to start or get significant playing time off the bench, but badbakht be ga raft.

Now Mac Allister will take his spot, and depending on how long it takes for him to recover, that Zaqiri kid or Izzy are going to get their chance with the first team, and Alireza is in worse position than he was at the start of the season.
                            This is going to add to his injury record and further devalue him, which makes moving him out of Brighton even more difficult.

Vaghan delam barash meesooze. Such a talented footballer and a humble person, he doesn't deserve this.
                            well that is a typical over-exaggeration. The sequence of events you mention is possible but unlikely. His injuries are seriously worrying and pathetic. But the swiss signing is a CF not expected to contribute to first team for a while, and izquierdo is out of the picture for a long time. More than likely they are being cautious bc of his record and he will return next week as the hamstring was not pulled or torn in any significant way. Players get hamstring injuries regularly and this particular one wont make or break his career moving forward. but the accumulation of these niggles whenever he gets a run of games is concerning. clearly it has little to do with luck and more with the systematic strain on his body. His individual body is one that needs consistent doses of high volume in order to maintain long term fitness. Months sitting on the bench and then starting 4 games is a recipe for disaster in most players but especially him.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              well that is a typical over-exaggeration. The sequence of events you mention is possible but unlikely. His injuries are seriously worrying and pathetic. But the swiss signing is a CF not expected to contribute to first team for a while, and izquierdo is out of the picture for a long time. More than likely they are being cautious bc of his record and he will return next week as the hamstring was not pulled or torn in any significant way. Players get hamstring injuries regularly and this particular one wont make or break his career moving forward. but the accumulation of these niggles whenever he gets a run of games is concerning. clearly it has little to do with luck and more with the systematic strain on his body. His individual body is one that needs consistent doses of high volume in order to maintain long term fitness. Months sitting on the bench and then starting 4 games is a recipe for disaster in most players but especially him.
                              This would be an over exaggeration if it didn't happen already happen in his first season. Just as he was getting in the groove of things, he had what was initially thought of as a "small injury" against Everton, which lead to him losing his fragile starting spot.

Izquirdo already playing with u-23s, Mac Allister already took his roster spot against Everton, and Potter gave a bum like Connolly a chance last seaso , so not really far fetched to think a hot Swiss prospect gets a chance this season.

With Connolly having a knock, this was Ali's chance to shine, but now he is back where he was with even more competition.

So I guess If I'm "typically" over exaggerating, you are being typically over-confident about an Iranian legionnaire. I hope you are right though and we see him in action against West Brom. It's just Ali hasn't had the best time with this team, so not really unreasonable to assume the worst at this point.
                              Last edited by The; 10-15-2020, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                This would be an over exaggeration if it didn't happen already happen in his first season. Just as he was getting in the groove of things, he had what was initially thought of as a "small injury" against Everton, which lead to him losing his fragile starting spot.
                                Izquirdo already playing with u-23s, Mac Allister already took his roster spot against Everton, and Potter gave a bum like Connolly a chance last seaso , so not really far fetched to think a hot Swiss prospect gets a chance this season.
                                With Connolly having a knock, this was Ali's chance to shine, but now he is back where he was with even more competition.
                                So I guess If I'm "typically" over exaggerating, you are being typically over-confident about an Iranian legionnaire. I hope you are right though and we see him in action against West Brom. It's just Ali hasn't had the best time with this team, so not really unreasonable to assume the worst at this point.
                                Im not being over confident bc unlike you I dont have much expectation for him in brighton. Yeah he got a few nice games in cup and a nice cameo vs united in the league but its clear regardless of what he does, unless he produces a MOTM display every week potter will most likely bench him. For nearly all players, injuries occur. For starters, for bench players, often at bad times. IF they are with a team and manager that believes in them they will work back to fitness without stress and be incorporated moving forward without much fuss or controversy.

In his case its the opposite. Every time he plays one so so game (at the level of the rest of his mediocre teammates) or gets a slight knock hes fucked for an extended period of time. Like most players who dont play consistent mins and were not the healthiest to begin with he will struggle with injury and until he leaves there is not much more we can say. Hes wasting his own time there and ours. not that with this knock he will be discarded as you predict, but his status in team imo is subject to little change regardless of his performance and fitness and thats just what is it. He will be on bench many games, get some ok mins in cup competitions, get a run of starts when fixture list gets super dense, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X