Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is such a class act. Even under this coach who does not seem to be very supportive of him and his career, Ali still turns the other cheek. My respect for him is even more increased now. What a gem of a human being to represent our people. Pure class.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
      He is such a class act. Even under this coach who does not seem to be very supportive of him and his career, Ali still turns the other cheek. My respect for him is even more increased now. What a gem of a human being to represent our people. Pure class.
      I could not have said it better.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
        I could not have said it better.
        That "class act" will only go so far while he is wasting the best years of his career trying to "prove" himself to a Coach, as stated by many here, who does not support him and appears to not have Ali in his game plan. At some point you have to understand that, realize this has been a bad investment for Ali and it is time to move on to another organization.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
          That "class act" will only go so far while he is wasting the best years of his career trying to "prove" himself to a Coach, as stated by many here, who does not support him and appears to not have Ali in his game plan. At some point you have to understand that, realize this has been a bad investment for Ali and it is time to move on to another organization.
          Yup he is wasting away his absolute prime years as a footballer. Had he been a Brazilian, Spaniard, German etc. He would have given the chance to prove his worthy. He was the best player in Holland the season prior move to Brighton so obviously he is a special player who will make difference "each and every' game he plays. For him to be benched in this mediocre team with such average midfielders, strikers, he is a head and shoulder above that Argerntinian Maupay guy, Trossard or connally who get so many chances. Only fuc*ing team when you score two games back to back and both goals world class worthy and still get benched. It makes no damn sense. It's aggregating. Jahanbakhs is class act and he deserves so much more. He would have been better off going to Bundesliga IMO and playing for a team like Dortmund and get constant playing time. There is good track record with Iranian players in Alman. I get what he says wanting to play in the most competitive league in the world BUT with what cost?.......
          sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
            Yup he is wasting away his absolute prime years as a footballer. Had he been a Brazilian, Spaniard, German etc. He would have given the chance to prove his worthy. He was the best player in Holland the season prior move to Brighton so obviously he is a special player who will make difference "each and every' game he plays. For him to be benched in this mediocre team with such average midfielders, strikers, he is a head and shoulder above that Argerntinian Maupay guy, Trossard or connally who get so many chances. Only fuc*ing team when you score two games back to back and both goals world class worthy and still get benched. It makes no damn sense. It's aggregating. Jahanbakhs is class act and he deserves so much more. He would have been better off going to Bundesliga IMO and playing for a team like Dortmund and get constant playing time. There is good track record with Iranian players in Alman. I get what he says wanting to play in the most competitive league in the world BUT with what cost?.......
            really? because Bernardo (Brazil) is in a worst spot than Alireza, Gross (Germany) who basically plays the same roll as Alireza in Potter's system is behind Alireza in the depth chart, and Montoya (Spain) got shipped out because Lampty came in.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              really? because Bernardo (Brazil) is in a worst spot than Alireza, Gross (Germany) who basically plays the same roll as Alireza in Potter's system is behind Alireza in the depth chart, and Montoya (Spain) got shipped out because Lampty came in.
              I see what you are saying but Jahanbakhsh is best quality forward they got! How can a player gain his confidence and improve if he keeps getting benched game after game. He is not playing for Liverpool Mac city caliber teams... I know he is injured at the moment but overall his talent and full potential as a forward is being wasted away. Hopefully this season he will get more playing time but I ain't holding my breath. Now he is injured and the coach gonna say Its gonna take time for jahanbakhsh to prove himself to the team and get more playing time.. It's so annoying hearing his voice... It's like he plays him, he shines, then next game he gets benched... WTF!
              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                Now, it would be easier to accept this, if BHA was getting any half-decent results. They are NOT. Not last year, not this year. Most coaches would realize that they are doing something wrong and make changes. Not this genius coach.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                  Now, it would be easier to accept this, if BHA was getting any half-decent results. They are NOT. Not last year, not this year. Most coaches would realize that they are doing something wrong and make changes. Not this genius coach.
                  Daghighan Doosteh aziz. For me it's so frustrating to see such talented, professional, humble, player gets the kind of treatment he is getting. Its Bull shit! I remember K8rimi in Bayern after Magath and that injury he sustained, he hardly was in the the bench, let alone in starting 11, but we all know that K8rimi had attitude problem and he was very emotional individual. I get bashed for saying that him being Iranian has to do with it, because why otherwise. Maybe its a personal thing the coach has against Jahanbakhsh or whatever the fu*k, but fu*k him for not giving Jahanbakhsh playing time. I feel like he does that purposely so he doesnt get proved wrong from all the criticisms he is being getting from Iranian fans. He is just a hard headed fool.
                  sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

“The quality and the physicality of the Premier League is more intense, and my first season at Brighton was the toughest of my whole career.

I would have liked a lot more opportunities, but for whatever reason that didn’t happen."

https://www.brightonandhoveindepende...s-ajax-2999262

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      Obviously Superparsi means that had Jahanbakhsh been Brazilian but with the same qualities that he has now, he would've probably been a starter. Not that being any Brazilian will automatically give you the starter position lol.

Comment

Comment

He will play a big part this season, Mark my words. Don't worry guys.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                            Obviously Superparsi means that had Jahanbakhsh been Brazilian but with the same qualities that he has now, he would've probably been a starter. Not that being any Brazilian will automatically give you the starter position lol.
                            Correctomudo my friend! You got my point exactly!
                            sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                              He will play a big part this season, Mark my words. Don't worry guys.
                              I sure cant wait to see that!
                              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Still making waves for BHA's social media

Comment

Working...
                                X