This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duffy Loaned to Celtics.

A lot of movements in Brighton... if Ali is going anywhere, it will be in the next few days.
    Last edited by The; 09-02-2020, 03:10 AM.

Comment

if so many people going on loan, there is a chance alireza will play more games.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        if so many people going on loan, there is a chance alireza will play more games.
        None of the players going out on loan play his position. Murray is the closest thing, but if Gyokeres isn't send out on loan, then he will take the 4th striker spot over Alireza.

The only departure which would increase the chances of Alireza playing would be Gross and Tossard. Both of which are very unlikely.

Comment

Trossard ia so overrated. I doubt he was any better than Gholizadeh in Belgium.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Brighton giving away all their key players. With duffy gone recently, I guess Brighton are f*cked this season?

Comment

Let's see what will happen. Some of the previous players were tossers and most of them have departed. So the ones left maybe are better team players and Alireza is definitely a team player who relies on other players to produce a good game. So things might look different this season.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                Trossard ia so overrated. I doubt he was any better than Gholizadeh in Belgium.
                Doroste. In Trossard hich kaari nakarde dar Brighton. Kheili az bazikonhaaye Brighton maali nistand.

Aaron Mooy ke parsaal hanooz onja bood ye joori dar baarash sohbat mikardan engar pesar-khaaleye Messi ast.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                  Brighton giving away all their key players. With duffy gone recently, I guess Brighton are f*cked this season?
                  Duffy was benched for Webster last year and now they have the guy from Leeds United returning he would have practically not even made the bench this season.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                    Duffy was benched for Webster last year and now they have the guy from Leeds United returning he would have practically not even made the bench this season.
                    but they are screwed anyway

due to a more tightly pact competition this year..

Comment

PSV is about to let Doan go, maybe their going for ARJ instead?
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                        but they are screwed anyway

due to a more tightly pact competition this year..
                        Screwed? No way - on paper they have a lot of talent, they’ll be better this year than they were last year for sure.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I can't believe people on here actually think he could play this year. You guys are all in la la land.

He played three blinders in a row mid-season, one of which he scored the greatest goal in the history of Brighton against Chelsea, and still didn't play after that. After return to play from the COVID crisis he barely played a minute. His career here is over and he needs to leave.
                          ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianEh View Post
                            I can't believe people on here actually think he could play this year. You guys are all in la la land.

He played three blinders in a row mid-season, one of which he scored the greatest goal in the history of Brighton against Chelsea, and still didn't play after that. After return to play from the COVID crisis he barely played a minute. His career here is over and he needs to leave.
                            Hopefully he does leave but it’s awfully quiet right now regarding transfer news for JB meanwhile his team mates are being shipped out left and right
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Hopefully he does leave but it’s awfully quiet right now regarding transfer news for JB meanwhile his team mates are being shipped out left and right
                              it’s usually best when it’s quiet, that’s when there’s real interest

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                                it’s usually best when it’s quiet, that’s when there’s real interest
                                and their is enough time left.
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X