Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if we were watching the same game. He hustled and won the ball back on a few occasions, he looked sharp , he made himself available for passes a lot . Played across the front three and had good link up play with Lamptey(who looks like he could be a good player ).
    Making himself available for example , the play leading up to the penalty that they scored from he was free on the edge of the box in a great position.
    I liked how hungry he was , he wanted to take the pen and picked the ball up but got told to pass it to Gross. He ran to the net and picked the ball out of the net to restart quickly , even though this was only a friendly you could see he wanted to play.
    Plus there was a million substitutions, few bad injuries and other fouls which meant it was very stop start.

Comment

ARJ looked good today. They played with 3-5-2 in the first half with two wingbacks and played 4-3-1-2 in the second half. Jahanbakhsh and Connolly playing upfront. They again played with no wingers and that is why ARJ had to be part of front two. He was lively, came back for balls and on a couple of occasions made nice turns losing his defender. I think I would rate Jahanbakhsh, Connolly, Maupay and Trossard pretty evenly today.

It seems his only chance of getting any playing time will be as a front two which is not where he is used to playing. Hopefully, he's figuring it out in practices. He looked decent today.

Comment

no replays of this game anywhere
        2nd half will do.

its very encouraging to see him get a run out ..!

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4BxJj8Rg5U0
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Our boy looking laser focused

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
              Vid says 1:1 but where is Brighton goal?
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Our boy looking laser focused

سر تخم مرغ

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                  Vid says 1:1 but where is Brighton goal?
                  I guess produced by a Chelsea fan!

This one has their goal:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/219...وستانه)
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I'll take a glimmer of hope over anything at this point. I'll try my best and be more optimistic.

It's nice to see our boy get 30 minutes. Even if he's playing football in prison it's still playing time.

Comment

Is good he got 28 min to play I am sure potter will use him more this year

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                        سر تخم مرغ
                        [emoji38][emoji38][emoji1][emoji1]

Sharp eyes sir! [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          Is good he got 28 min to play I am sure potter will use him more this year
                          We really can't say from this friendly. There were 11 subs and a championships player like Solly March got more time.
                          I do think Ali will be determined and improve his game which hopefully will translate to more time.

Comment

Glenn Murray off to Watford on a loan.

Assuming Brighton don't sign a striker ( which they probably will), this increases the chance of Alireza playing behind Maupay, Tossard and Connolly.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Glenn Murray off to Watford on a loan.
                              Assuming Brighton don't sign a striker ( which they probably will), this increases the chance of Alireza playing behind Maupay, Tossard and Connolly.
                              im so confused how conolly became more playable than ARJ. If he goes 4-3-3 Trossard---Maupay---ARJ is actually a very technical front three that compliment each other well. Similarly if he goes 3-4-3.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                im so confused how conolly became more playable than ARJ. If he goes 4-3-3 Trossard---Maupay---ARJ is actually a very technical front three that compliment each other well. Similarly if he goes 3-4-3.
                                Brighton plays a 5-3-2 basically with Tossard/Connolly and Maupay up front. That's Connolly's position, where as Alireza is a winger.
                                Basically after the lock down this was the setup:

Tossard------------Maupay
                                ---------Gross/mac-------
                                ----bissou-----Steph-------
                                March-----------Lampty
                                ---Burn----Dunk-----Webster

No reason to believe Potter will change to Three up front anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X