Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** This post has been copied into Football Random Thread, plz continue there! - Adesor Vafaseya

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    Anyway, i don't believe that Potter is a racist, he is a typical English guy with a misplaced sense of superiority though, like many Englishmen.
    what are you talking about, that is the very definition of racism.
    Potter is racist. Not to an extreme degree but his quote about how he needs time to adjust from another country is racism.
    He may not be a nazi level extreme racist but its there for sure.
    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 09-24-2020, 09:27 PM.
    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

^
      Not really football related, is it?
      Pls discuss this in "The Random Thread".

I ask one more time back to Football plz!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

^
        Here is the Football Random Thread again:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ootball+Random

plz discuss all offtopics' there!
        Thanks

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

*** edited - not football related part of your post was transferred to the appropriate thread!

Back to football. Is Potter unfair? I think so... but life is unfair. The man watches him train and has a vision for what he is trying to create for the club and it seems as though Ali does not fit into it. He prefers players that can hold a ball and pass it around comfortably but be totally useless like Solly March. Solly March wouldn't even make our TM bench. Unfortunately for Ali, Trossard has done a decent job at the club. I doubt the Belgian could do what Ali did in the Dutch league.
          It is also possible that Potter is a total dolt with low football IQ. lol
          Does Ali deserve better? I think so again. Ali clearly has a lot of talent and potential and if he is played in the right position, with confidence, he is capable of a lot more.
          I am hopeful though because Ali is an incredibly good and positive guy, at least from what we see on the outside. That with his inherent talent and through hard work, he has the recipe for success, whether it be here at Brighton or elsewhere.
          I think with good cup performances he could get more playing time as a sub up front. It is a total waste if he plays as a wing back as others have pointed out.
          Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 09-24-2020, 09:15 PM.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDzV...nel=FusionJosh

Go to 1:45:00 this one make my day

Comment

Originally posted by koko View Post
              Who are these beekars? Great accent though!

Comment

Comment

Can't believe people on this thread think Potter is a racist when Ghoddos was literally his crown jewel at Ostersunds
                  We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                    Can't believe people on this thread think Potter is a racist when Ghoddos was literally his crown jewel at Ostersunds
                    It is a patch (sticker) that won't stick to GP. He is not racist. Footy gaffers are probably least racist managers in general.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                      I don't believe it neither
                      But in this case they'll probably going to say Saman was known as a swedish player that time

PSYCHOPATH
                      https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        It is a patch (sticker) that won't stick to GP. He is not racist. Footy gaffers are probably least racist managers in general.
                        Agreed!

Being a Premier League manager could be one of the most stressful jobs in the world. His only focus is to win every match he manages, otherwise he is very replaceable. That means he plays (in his opinion) his best XI every single time - no matter what race, sexuality, religion, etc.

The concern isn't that Potter is a racist. The concern is that Potter didn't rate JB highly.
                        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

I don't think most people here think Potter is racist. Proof like others have mentioned are Saman, obviously when it comes to Iranians, and also his best players are black... Bissouma and Lamptey... However, every coach can have biases towards players. Some coaches like Messy and some like Renaldo... What I am afraid is that Potter concluded early on that Jahanbakhsh is an ineffective player and let management know... So it would have looked good for Potter if Jahanbakhsh did not perform last year when given chances, but he looked great. It took only a couple of games when he did not score for him to be frozen out again.

Now this year, a few things have happened.

1) Club was unable to move Jahanbakhsh back to Holland.
                          2) Covid has put strain on all clubs' finances and club does not want to splash for an expensive attacker.
                          3) Brighton roster has gotten smaller as they have been selling many players.
                          4) Potter has noticed that Jahanbakhsh is not as bad as he thought he was.

So I am hopeful that Potter will use our boy more often with less hesitation this season and he will have a good narrative in that he has worked with Jahanbakhsh the last 16 months and has improved him to the point where he is useful to the club. ( Total BS, but that is what he is gonna say... as if, Potter has been staying after practice with him teaching him how to kick the ball... )

Not sure if my theory is right, but I am hopeful.

Comment

Higher res of pic from last page

Comment

so what that Green vest hinting at ..?
                              permanent bench..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                so what that Green vest hinting at ..?
                                permanent bench..?

Comment

Working...
                                X