This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    I think what is happening could be this: They want him to take a pay cut and he won't. Thus, Pothead won't play him. Like a tit for tat. He is working hard in training not to lose fitness and does not give a shit if he is not played. I could be totally wrong though.
    I think I might have hit the nail on the head here. But what an idiotic club? Alireza has shown he is great and certainly better than if not all but most of their players in their squad. He has worked hard and done well whenever on the pitch. They don't utilise his service just shows how stupid they are.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

You shouldn't be so bitter. It's just a case of a failed transfer, they happen often enough. It does not mean ARJ is shit, Brighton are shit, Potter is shit nor that Solly March's sister is shit. All it is is a bad set of circumstances for all parties.

For all it's worth, with the signings they've made and the way they finished last season, I expect Brighton will be much improved this season. If they keep Lallana fit, they'll be a markedly better, more positive team which may improve conditions for ARJ to have another crack at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        You shouldn't be so bitter. It's just a case of a failed transfer, they happen often enough. It does not mean ARJ is shit, Brighton are shit, Potter is shit nor that Solly March's sister is shit. All it is is a bad set of circumstances for all parties.

For all it's worth, with the signings they've made and the way they finished last season, I expect Brighton will be much improved this season. If they keep Lallana fit, they'll be a markedly better, more positive team which may improve conditions for ARJ to have another crack at it.
        well solly march's sister is most likey quite beautiful

Comment

If Jahanbakhsh stays at FC Brighton for the next three years he will most likely be a benchwarmer, when his contract expires he'll be 30 years of age. The only option for him at 30 years of age and 4 seasons of warming the bench would be a move back to Iran, play a couple of seasons for Perspolis or Sepahan etc and then retire. He will have a nice bank balance though.

Comment

HAHAHA, Aaron Mooy just got transferred to Shanghai SIPG.

Jesus christ, what the hell is up with this club's transfer policy? He was one of their better players (certainly better than Stephen, Propper and Gross) , and had signed a permanent deal with Brighton in January.

If Mooy who got more playing time than Alireza, and fits Potter's no wing system has no future there, what chance does Alireza think he has behind Trossard, MacAllister, Gross, and Lallana ?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post

well, what we saying is that ATM, WE DONT GIVE A RATS ASSS ABOUT BHA POTHEAD and/or Lallana's health, SO LONG that Our Man is being unjustly casted out of first team action there, disrespected repeatedly with the (typical of your british cunts) snide coach's remarks all last year and Now seemingly held hostage by the club reportedly Demanding an Outright Purchase of him @an unreasonable Price that doesnt reflect his current market value due to the Club's own doings and declining reasonable Loan-out offers & Now to top it all off, trying to Fk him over even outa his hard-earned current contractual pay-package for which he has taken much risk and worked so damn hard from ground up, not taking any shortcuts, ever since he was just a young adult..!!

so yea, The entire BHA Family and their Fans can go FK themselves, if they think they con our man outa his rightful and hard earned career trajectory and paypackage and if you think he should allow the club to Fk over his Career and now his livelihood so easily because they Fked up signing the wrong player, then perhaps you can take your "supposedly balanced" post to BHA boards where you may actually find enough active listeners and recipient audience for ..!!

again, i highly advice Alireza and his Agent to stand firm throughout this offseason on their current grounds and posturing and in the face of increased disrespect and bullying of this goozoo Pothead and his bosses at BHA..! FTB, Ali is much better off being a handsomely paid EPL trainee and bench-warner than being forced to accept a huge pay-cut and/or shipped off to undesirable playing destinations in order to retain his Hard Earned pay level...!!

Comment

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/st...732584448?s=19

some less competition?

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                  If Jahanbakhsh stays at FC Brighton for the next three years he will most likely be a benchwarmer, when his contract expires he'll be 30 years of age. The only option for him at 30 years of age and 4 seasons of warming the bench would be a move back to Iran, play a couple of seasons for Perspolis or Sepahan etc and then retire. He will have a nice bank balance though.
                  a club of BHA's budget, simply can ill-afford to continue to pay such high weekly paychecks to any player to just be a be an extra body on their practice pitch and to have him warm the bench again all next season too..!!? im sure they'll be forced to eventually budge significantly on their asking price for his transfer elsewhere in Europe and/or agree to at least pay for a portion of his paycheck in case of a loan-out, by this October if they really want him off their books..!
                  even if they were to continue their current bs pity frustration tactics throughout this transfer season and beyond, they'll be forced to play him at least occasionally in league or cup games this season simply due to heavy scheduling of EPL/CUP games and the ensuing unavoidable injuries and squad shortages...!
                  ftb, Ali can easily afford to stand his current ground, while the COVID is still raging on affecting the football marketplace to a tremendous degree$ and then pose a more conciliatory to BHA's exit demand$ Next summer or this Winter when alternative Suitors also become more willing to take $ome $lack from his current wage demands..!

i'm fairly certain he will end up elsewhere on likely a loan to buy option by end of this summer transfer deadline....!! if not by this winter break and if not so be it..!
                  as far as im concerned he can still wait it out till next summer and still be able to salvage a decent ensuing football career..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    a club of BHA's budget, simply can ill-afford to continue to pay such high weekly paychecks to any player to just be a be an extra body on their practice pitch and to have him warm the bench again all next season too..!!? im sure they'll be forced to eventually budge significantly on their asking price for his transfer elsewhere in Europe and/or agree to at least pay for a portion of his paycheck in case of a loan-out, by this October if they really want him off their books..!
                    even if they were to continue their current bs pity frustration tactics throughout this transfer season and beyond, they'll be forced to play him at least occasionally in league or cup games this season simply due to heavy scheduling of EPL/CUP games and the ensuing unavoidable injuries and squad shortages...!
                    ftb, Ali can easily afford to stand his current ground, while the COVID is still raging on affecting the football marketplace to a tremendous degree$ and then pose a more conciliatory to BHA's exit demand$ Next summer or this Winter when alternative Suitors also become more willing to take $ome $lack from his current wage demands..!

i'm fairly certain he will end up elsewhere on likely a loan to buy option by end of this summer transfer deadline....!! if not by this winter break and if not so be it..!
                    as far as im concerned he can still wait it out till next summer and still be able to salvage a decent ensuing football career..!!
                    Yes but that means he will be warming the bench another season or at best half a season, it's not good for his football career.

Comment

Aaroon Mooy raft Shanghai.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53950485
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                        not really..! BHA are most probably wanting Alireza to also accept a similarly lousy transfer to a kiri but $plorging league, because only teams in such tokhmy level leagues are willing to pay for their still rather lofty valuation of ARJ..!!

like i said before, Ef that, better be a bench warner in EPL than a regular starter in Chinese/QSL ..... Especially so If your on a similarly attractive pay-packages...!!

i mean, obviously the Main if not the Sole attraction to joining a Chinese league team is the $tupid $um$ offered to stoop to such lowly level of football...!! ARJ can always revert to such transfers in the twilight of his career ..... at least not until another 3-4 years from now..!

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                          Yes but that means he will be warming the bench another season or at best half a season, it's not good for his football career.
                          not so bad and damaging either.... considering all these COVID related Delays in WCQs and generally down Marketplace as far as Player's valuations and pay packages offered elsewhere in Europe is concerned..!!

Comment

Wouldn't it be funny if next season Ali plays regularly. I wonder what we would all say here about BHA? This is however, just a fantasy though.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

The transfer window will close in one month. More than enough to find a new club, especially when he will be left out of the squad in the first BHA games

Comment

he will be the owner of the most spectacular goal in that bird shit infested stadium for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                                X