Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was no interest from AZ side because they can't afford to buy or loan him.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      Seeing AZ playing the Champions League qualification somehow breaks my heart...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
      They need to survive two more qualification rounds which will be a very tough task ahead of them.

Comment

Seems like Jahanbakhsh is earning good money at Brighton and nobody is willing to pay that money, so i guess he has to come down by his own and cut his salary to join a new team.

I guess many teams also think if he doesnt even make it at brighton ( shitty team) he cant have the qualities.........

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          There was no interest from AZ side because they can't afford to buy or loan him.
          should have gone to Ajax then. He knows the league and was a star there.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
            Seems like Jahanbakhsh is earning good money at Brighton and nobody is willing to pay that money, so i guess he has to come down by his own and cut his salary to join a new team........
            That is not how it works. He does not have to take a pay cut. BHA is supposed to pick up the difference. Again, that’s how a contract works. It is meant to guarantee a salary.

Either BHA is trying to weasel out of their obligation by treating him bad enough, so he will take a pay cut, or there is something else going on.

Either way, looks like JB is having the right approach, by training hard, and staying put. Good for him and screw BHA.
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion 2020/21

Either way screw BHA. I really don’t like this club crappy soccer. I hope they relegate to 3rd division where belong.
              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Sounds like Brighton are trying to get rid of him, but there are no takers. AZ has made it clear that they are not interested.

http://www.football-oranje.com/brigh...nbakhsh-to-az/

This is going to be a very long season for him. I doubt he'll make the match day roster, let alone start any PL games in the next couple of months (and possibly the rest of the season).
                sounds more like BHA Wankers were trying to disrespect and further frustrate Alireza yet again with an attempted Return of sorts..!!?
                did AZ ever made an offer or have they even formally conveyed any interest for return of his services..??? not that i can recall..??

i mean whodafaq just outa blue offer their players to other clubs without them first conveying some formal/informal interest in attaining his services..!!?
                freaking assholes ..!!

fk this classless, looser club, if i were Alireza i'd refuse to budge a quid discount on my current contractual pay package ..! if they dont want to accept a discounted sell/loan, i'd gladly continue to train hard and sit on the bench and collect my pay till they do..!! he aint missing out on anything too material as far as im concerned by keep doing what he's been doing last season..!!

Comment

JB is taking a page out of Gareth Bale playbook! Good for him. The type of money he is getting is enough to set him up for life. No need to cave into Brighton pressure. At the end of the day, JB holds the upper hand.

Comment

https://youtu.be/D8rG_2ed1wg
                    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion 2020/21

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                      JB is taking a page out of Gareth Bale playbook! Good for him. The type of money he is getting is enough to set him up for life. No need to cave into Brighton pressure. At the end of the day, JB holds the upper hand.
                      https://youtu.be/GErG9femMQk arj rn

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                        I literally have no idea what these guys are saying!

Not quiet ARAB money, but good enough. Lol

Comment

His Contract expires on the 30.06.2023. Just 1.5 months before he turns 30. Would be sad to see him waiting 3 years until he goes to an other club. Even now it is almost impossible to find a club after a season with some playing time.
                          sigpic

Comment

It seems like BHA wants to force JB to ask for his release so they dont have to pay any portion of his salary on a loan.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              It seems like BHA wants to force JB to ask for his release so they dont have to pay any portion of his salary on a loan.
                              Yeah, somone needs to tell BHA management and Potti that sanctions won't get Iranians to the negotiations-table,,

They should just offer to pay him 75 % of whats left of his salary in the coming 3 years and release him as a free agent/sell him asap to a team he accepts to go to..

Maybe call Leicester and se if they still want him for a season on loan with a buying option? (If they call AZ then they can call Leicester)
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                Yeah, somone needs to tell BHA management and Potti that sanctions won't get Iranians to the negotiations-table,,
                                Loool this made my Friday haha!

Comment

Working...
                                X