This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
    Such a shitty way of managing. A good manager would be able to identify his/her strongest 13/14 and play them regularly

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    A really good manager gets himself 20/23 good players and rotates them so they all get involved and are matchfit.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Dear God...

I can’t believe we’ve started another Brighton thread for Alireza.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        I don’t blame for Jb possibly staying at Brighton. He’s getting €2.5 million a year, he won’t get that anywhere unless it’s Qatar or Turkey which is a major downgrade from his current position. Knowing him he won’t leave until he succeeds at Brighton. A few series of losses at the beginning of the season might be enough to get Potter fired and increase his playing chances under a new manager.
        Nonetheless I do hope he goes to a better team.
        Not gonna lie, this is a great point. I didn’t even think of it that way.

But the only difference is, Alireza is not a quitter which is why he’s at Brighton in the first place. He won’t go to Qatar if the next club offers him less money. He wants to progress in Europe and that’s what he’s said since he was 18 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          Not gonna lie, this is a great point. I didn’t even think of it that way.

But the only difference is, Alireza is not a quitter which is why he’s at Brighton in the first place. He won’t go to Qatar if the next club offers him less money. He wants to progress in Europe and that’s what he’s said since he was 18 years old.
          IF Ajax or PSV would renew their interest in him, he will be gone in 24hourse
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            will be interesting to see how they develop one of the most talented british defenders. Bielsa took him from a nobody to where he is now (where everybody in PL wants him and he has no price), lets see what potter can do.
            Hich kaari ba Potter nakhahad kard va sepas mire Crystal Palace va mishe yek bazikone ingilisie gomnaam.

Potter be ghooze paaye Bielsa ham nemirese.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

How serious are the rumours for a transfer to 1. FC Köln (Cologne)?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                Dear God...
                I can’t believe we’ve started another Brighton thread for Alireza.
                and 90% of the posts are about him leaving.
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jeyXRF_1FOE
                  This made me think of Ali Rezas situation in BHA.. someone needs to help him get the hell out of that bad water..
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by rizz View Post
                    Not serious at all. No reliable source other than someones uncle listing to a conversation in the local Kababi was ever mentioned.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rizz View Post
                      somebody on the board said...
                      apparently interest is both ways ...!? but the BHA front office cunts are playing hardball on the contract negotiations and the deal has stalled ftb as a result..!!?

Comment

An armless legless girl lyes at the beach. A man walks by and hears her crying. He walks back and asks her, why you crying? She tells him, in my whole life i never been kissed.. so he kneels down kisses her and starts walking away. Then he hears she is crying twice as hard, so he walks back and asks her, why are you crying now?? She answers, well in my whole life i never been favked.. so the man picks her up, brings her to the Amex Stadium and signs her on a 5 years contract, then screams at her, well now your favked! # Free Alireza

( in the original joke the man picks her up and tosses her in to the ocean, and then screams, well now your favked)
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Seeing AZ playing the Champions League qualification somehow breaks my heart...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Köln can’t afford him they were trying to set up a loan deal for this season but Brighton wanted to only sell right up front

Comment

Sounds like Brighton are trying to get rid of him, but there are no takers. AZ has made it clear that they are not interested.

http://www.football-oranje.com/brigh...nbakhsh-to-az/

This is going to be a very long season for him. I doubt he'll make the match day roster, let alone start any PL games in the next couple of months (and possibly the rest of the season).

Comment

Brighton offered JB to AZ but no interest from AZ side as confirmed by Technical Manager from AZ (Max Huiberts)

Source: https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/brighton-wi...-nu-geen-optie

Comment

Working...
                                X