This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    So looks like the Feynoord thing is not entirely bullshit, although good to hear he has other offers.

Crossing my finger for other EPL offers.

Feynoord is likely the best realistic offer for him..!? Other offers are probably reference to loan offers from Turkey or such tokhmy EU leagues ..!?
    I suppose if Fey can come up with about $6-9 mil, they can make the deal permanent ..!? Otherwise it’ll likely be a loan to buy option ..! Which is even better Ali as he is more likely to keep a hold of most of his lucrative pay package..!

We’re any of the Top 3 in Eredivisie in dire need of Wingers !?
    I’m happy to have him back in a league well suited to his style of play & regardless of all negative connotations associated with that league, no one could claim that it isn’t highly Attacking & Entertaining ..!

Comment

This other offers sounds more like bazargarmi from his agent.

Comment

Bundesliga would be cool aswell, any mid table team there would be awsome but i find it hard to happen.
        Feyenoord is good enough just so he gets his flow back before wc.
        As it looks now, he just might find himself cut from TM due to the though competition on his position after his out of form display. His substitutuons in Brighton actually showed potential but then in TM I found him weak in the attack. (Some nice passes though) right now eaven IPL is better for him than Brightons bench since he isnt in any u21/b team there either. He needs to play frequently if he wants to be fix in TM..
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Feyenoord is looking at bringing in dilrosun : https://bulinews.com/news/9150/feyen...rosun-loan-out

Dilrosun loan would not mean death of JB deal but it is definitely something to be aware of. If JB makes the move he will have competition in the form a talented yet injury prone Dutch winger. I think JB is the more complete player but we need to keep in mind that no matter where he goes he will need to earn the starting position. He cant afford a slow start or heaven forbid a reoccurring hamstring issue.

At this point everything is just speculation.

Comment

Not sure how reliable this feyenoord account is but it has a big following and the tweet has gotten lots of attention - saying that the club is starting negotiations with BHA for Ali to replace Berghus as already mentioned earlier in the thread: https://twitter.com/feyenoordtm/stat...381710852?s=21

Looks like this link to feyenoord is slowly picking up steam.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Do you even like Iranian football?
              I love iranian football, but i hate all his talks about i want to make it at brighton since years

Comment

If true, Union Berlin would be the best possible option IMO. Better League, Cinderella club. What's not to love?

Whatever the case I hope it's a loan move rather than a permanent move.

Comment

Feyenoord could be his last chance at reviving his football career, if he goes to Turkey or Germany he'll be warming the bench harder than at Brighton. Hope the Feyenoord interest is real!

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                    Feyenoord could be his last chance at reviving his football career, if he goes to Turkey or Germany he'll be warming the bench harder than at Brighton. Hope the Feyenoord interest is real!
                    What are you basing that on?

Not every German team has the same needs, neither do all Turkish teams. If he goes to a midtable german team which needs a winger, he will get plenty playing time.

Comment

EPL is indeed one of the two top league in the world and the most difficult one unless you are a top world class player, you will struggle. This is the reality of EPL. It is not personal. Ronaldo would not have achieved as much as he has if he stayed in EPL. Messi was wise enough not to even try. Look at Marko Grujic of Porto as a quick example.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

If true, Union Berlin would be the best possible option IMO. Better League, Cinderella club. What's not to love?

Both Anderlecht and Union Berlin would be a better move than Feyenoord if you ask me. Hope one of them goes through!

Comment

Union is an outright upgrade over Brighton and they are in conference league for what its worth. The move makes sense since one of their wide attackers was a loanee.

Comment

Union would be amazing perfect fit for JB….I always thought he was best suited for BL or serie A so I will keep my fingers crossed that’s legit/something comes of it.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I hope they monitor harder bc Union Berlin would be a perfect move for him. In fact more than perfect, they finished 7th (!) in bundesliga last season

Comment

Monitoring usually suggests (@ least to me) that they sure are interested but at nowhere near the $$s being discussed currently between the other 2 clubs..!! lol

im also excited at the possibility of him moving to BL or even Belgium's Aderlect but i think its a far fetched possibility ..!!? but i suppose a loan with option/obligation to buy may not be outa realm of possibilities...? i guess the buy price is the main sticking point BHA unlikely to take less than 8-9mil and buyers dont want to pay more than 5-7mil ?? and probably he is asked to forgo about half his bha paycheck if a straight loan..!?

Comment

Working...
                                X