This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Guys if JB was greedy and after money he would have gone to Leicester when they offered him a much better financial offer. He’s too caught up in trying to be loyal to a club that has not been loyal to him.

PS: I’m typing all of this ^ while currently wearing a BHA warm up sweater at the gym
    Haha, who said Leicester were interested in him? Press TV? What was he going to come do? Clean our toilets? Because he sure as hell ain't going to be playing football, that's for sure!

PS: Typing all this ^ while currently wearing LCFC jersey at home

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
      I agree, he should have been invited at least. instead we got Mohebi, who i like, but not smart to throw a 20 year old player with barely any caps in 2 important games at Bahrain and Iraq. just goes to show wilmots knew nothing about asian soccer. Jahanbaksh is the kind of player due to his talent who can always come up with a goal or brilliant play out of nothing, especially against bahrain

Mohebi did more as a debutant in Cambodia match and against Iraq (and average against Bahrain), yet we are led to believe that he's not a player better than this Brighton flop only because he plays in Iran. Look how he easily dribbles past Ali Adnan and creates something out of nothing @ 4:08 on the cutback for the assist, how can you tell me a Brighton flop is better than him based on what he brings to Team Melli in his limited amount of minutes?

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      Now I know why he doesn't get much playing time in his team. He has some sparks here and there but not a solid player (anymore).

We have better players in Iran.
      That's the whole point I'm trying to make.

Comment

ARJ is no flop , he just never had any huge impact @ Team Melli.
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
          ARJ is no flop , he just never had any huge impact @ Team Melli.
          agreed. he's what son is to south koreas national team, but to tm

Comment

ARJ’s lack of playing time at Brighton has made him less assured on the ball. You can tell he wants to play the “right” way, but against weaker opponents he needs to be more expressive and aggressive. Another reason he needs to gtfo of that stifling club.

This is the same player who performed brilliantly against a high caliber opponent like Portugal during the world cup. His talent didn’t just disappear overnight, it’s buried due to the environment he’s currently in.

I hope he makes the right moves, to regain his form.

Comment

I dont see why he should start over some other players we have in the squad... sometimes it is better to give other players a chance. He doesnt play well in TM but still he does take a spot in the starting 11...
              I hope Dragan will start to play other players.
              sigpic

Comment

Be nazare man masaleye aslie JB dar baazie dirooz KHALLAQIYAT bood.

Dar baazisaazi sherkat nakard, paase kaarsaazi nadaad, in chizhaa raa balaade,

va khoob ham balade, amma dishab dar faaze hamlei badtarin bazikonemoon bood.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                  ARJ’s lack of playing time at Brighton has made him less assured on the ball. You can tell he wants to play the “right” way, but against weaker opponents he needs to be more expressive and aggressive. Another reason he needs to gtfo of that stifling club.

This is the same player who performed brilliantly against a high caliber opponent like Portugal during the world cup. His talent didn’t just disappear overnight, it’s buried due to the environment he’s currently in.

I hope he makes the right moves, to regain his form.
                  brilliant? Why? Did he score, did he gave an assist in that game? Because that is his job right?
                  With all due respect for ARJ, he never was brilliant for Team Melli IMHO.
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I think we might had too much expectations of Jahanbakhsh, maybe his ceiling is a top Eredivisie team which isn't a bad thing. Azmoun and Taremi have much higher ceilings and natural talent but every team needs a player with experience, hard work and a good personality. Jahanbakhsh with his valuable Premier League experience and fantastic character all has that. He definitely needs to be around in TM. Tell me one other Iranian player who has played 2 World Cups, 2 Asian Cups, featured in EL, top scorer of Eredivisie and played 50 Premier League games at age 27?

Comment

that yellow card he got, on our counter when he put the ball to far away and then tackled the iraqi..

i think that sums up his game.. he had a few nice assist/passes over all the games but he isnt in top shape right now, he needs a season of 90 minutes, so he can get the touch back in his feet and timing.. if the ref was a bit more bribed hed give him a red card for that tackle instead of yellow.
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                        brilliant? Why? Did he score, did he gave an assist in that game? Because that is his job right?
                        With all due respect for ARJ, he never was brilliant for Team Melli IMHO.
                        He was as brilliant as he could’ve been in a CQ system. Do you have another player in mind on the team that would’ve played better in his role for that game?

Comment

If he is still there next season then Brighton will be kicking off the season away at Burnley.

Comment

I understand the criticism for ARJ.. I really like him as a player and overall, he's a great guy but he does feel underwhelming when it comes to TM..
                            He never truly stands out as one of the best players for us.

I feel like Gholizadeh has been better than him since he was called up to TM

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Haha, who said Leicester were interested in him? Press TV? What was he going to come do? Clean our toilets? Because he sure as hell ain't going to be playing football, that's for sure!
                              PS: Typing all this ^ while currently wearing LCFC jersey at home
                              Hoorad plz for the love of god grow up……you’re talking as if he wasn’t a 20-25 million dollar (valued) forward after winning the golden boot in the eredivise as a freaking winger and finished runner up in assists in the same season.

Here is your reminder of he himself confirming that he had the choice between Leicester and BHA: https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...ester-interest

Funny timing too they were wanting to bring him in to replace Mahrez so unless he was cleaning your toilets then sure, whatever you say man.

You can try to knock him while he’s down after playing a few poor games for TM but that doesn’t make him the average PGPL player you try to say he is which is just outrageous and shows you have 0 grasp of the game and how big of a difference football in Iran and the premier league is.
                              Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 06-16-2021, 02:22 PM.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Mohebi did more as a debutant in Cambodia match and against Iraq (and average against Bahrain), yet we are led to believe that he's not a player better than this Brighton flop only because he plays in Iran. Look how he easily dribbles past Ali Adnan and creates something out of nothing @ 4:08 on the cutback for the assist, how can you tell me a Brighton flop is better than him based on what he brings to Team Melli in his limited amount of minutes?
                                That's the whole point I'm trying to make.
                                Not in a million years could Jahanbakhsh dribble past a strong defender like Adnan and give an assist like that! In all his 53 caps he has shown nothing for TM. He couldn't even dribble past Hong Kong defenders. An attacking player should give assists and score goals, be a threat, create chances etc.

Alireza seems like a good guy but he is just not good enough for TM. With Sayyadmanesh and Mohebi emerging next to the established TM forwards, JB's should follow TM in front of the telly just like the rest of us.

If i where him i would cash in at Brighton and after his contract expires play a couple of seasons in the Eredivisie for a club such as FC Utrecht or Heerenveen and then call it a day.

Comment

Working...
                                X