Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to wear this patriotic tinted glass and didn't see the weaknesses in our players. I used to get gheyrati if someone dissed or rated lowly our players. Since taken the tinted glass off I can see clearly where the weaknesses are. Unless us fans demand higher level and brilliance and competence at world level - at the level we see at top leagues - from our players we will always fear others and we will be beaten by teams that are physically, mentally, and historically weaker than us. I demand much better all round competent football from hassan o hossein and taghi o naghi if they want to play for TM. Simple as!
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      I used to wear this patriotic tinted glass and didn't see the weaknesses in our players. I used to get gheyrati if someone dissed or rated lowly our players. Since taken the tinted glass off I can see clearly where the weaknesses are. Unless us fans demand higher level and brilliance and competence at world level - at the level we see at top leagues - from our players we will always fear others and we will be beaten by teams that are physically, mentally, and historically weaker than us. I demand much better all round competent football from hassan o hossein and taghi o naghi if they want to play for TM. Simple as!
      Well, he outplayed Trossard, the Belgian international, today. I guess Belgians has very low standards like us Iranians.

Comment

Potter ball at its best again. Just cause he got lucky last week he thinks he’s a half-time subbing genius.

Comment

Final nail in the coffin.

I hope we never have to watch Brighton play again!
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
            But rest assured, Leeds is not a direct threat to BHA, as BHA will fight relegation, and Leeds in all probability will finish mid table, well above the relegation zone where BHA permanently occupies.
            Check the date of the post and Just call me Nostradamus....

And I did not need any xG model😂😂
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

LOL. Brighton finish in 16th. Such great progress for this team since sacking CH for the brilliant tactician Potter.

Comment

Brighton to do a Leicester next season, get Ranieri in and some players from lower teams in France.

Comment

what steps? Certainly not any along the EPL table!

“Despite defeat this afternoon, Graham Potter is proud of the steps his side have taken during the 2020/21
                  PremierLeague campaign”

https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialB...23856634990596

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    what steps? Certainly not any along the EPL table!

“Despite defeat this afternoon, Graham Potter is proud of the steps his side have taken during the 2020/21
                    PremierLeague campaign”

https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialB...23856634990596
                    Record last season: 9-14-15. Points 41
                    Record this season: 9-14-15. Points 41

Record in 2017-18 season under Houghton. 9-13-15. Points 39

So it too 2 season to get 2 more points. Average of one point per Season!!! At this rate he will win the title in about 40 years or so. An unparalleled improvement indeed.

What a bust he has been....give him another 5 year contract.
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

It’s tempting to think ARJ’s substitution at halftime was predetermined since it was the last game of the season.

But Potter always yanks ARJ early—even when he’s playing well.

His fotmob rating was 6.5—no worse than any of the midfielders today. I hope these short appearances are enough to show scouts he’s healthy, and can still play.

I really hope this was his last game as a Brighton player 🙏

Comment

New 5 year contract for Potter should be coming any time now.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          New 5 year contract for Potter should be coming any time now.
                          LOL 61-62 expected points?!

That’s total garbage whoever put that expectation on them to finish in the top 7-8. With maximizing their rosters potential they are no stronger than 13-14 which they nearly finished in and if we’re fair could have if their forwards could finish their chances.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

13 points clear off relegation, playing stylish football with little spend and 5th on xPTS. Incredible job by one of the great managerial talents in the modern game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              LOL 61-62 expected points?!
                              That’s total garbage whoever put that expectation on them to finish in the top 7-8. With maximizing their rosters potential they are no stronger than 13-14 which they nearly finished in and if we’re fair could have if their forwards could finish their chances.
                              The expectation is not someone who has randomly assigned them the target, it's the scientific measure of how many points their performances deserved under an unbiased model.

https://understat.com/league/EPL

Comment

The manager's job at its most basic is literally to maximise chances created and minimise chances conceded which is why xPTS is such a good reflection of his success. The fact his strikers have continued to underperform on finishing is down to them individually, or, at a push, down to the coach responsible for working on their finishing.

Obviously there is much more to the job also such as motivating the squad and fans and dealing with the media but he seems to be excelling in those areas too which is why he is rated so highly in the sport and why his next job will likely be a high profile one.

Edit: this was in response to the deleted post above. Ignore.

Comment

Working...
                                X