X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K*se naneye Graham Potter

Comment

ARJ out just to give some extra playing time to the other guys. Good shift in today, looks in good shape for our qualifiers.

Please god let that be his last game for that club

Comment

Hopefully, this is Pothead's last bi-lakh to JB and Iranian fans.

Comment

Hoping that's the last we'll ever see Jahanbakhsh in a Brighton shirt but knowing our luck, he'll be there until the end of his contract [emoji30]

Comment

Arsenal scores! Amen

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Haven’t watched the game but just heard the commentators say he was the best Brighton attacking player in first half.

Was probably pre-arranged subs with the players last game of season.

Comment

Down they go
                0-1
                They needed lalaana to keep some possession in middle of pitch & provide outlet for backline but I don’t know why they had to yank Ali out for it !?

Comment

hope ARJ gets a new club now. would have loved to se him score and come boosted to our games but still ok now he atleast has got a few games with more than 3 minutes of gametiime.

heres a link to Man U - Wolves game for those planned to watch football today.. screw brightons game im switchin channel
                  https://www.vivoplay.sigue.la/p/spo-1.html
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Logged on to say I wouldn't be surprised if he was subbed early in the second half. Then I saw all these posts praising him for a few moments of half brilliance totally ignoring the rest of the 45 minutes of play time. (typical) Anyway obviously everyone looks at different aspects of a player. He does not do enough for me I am afraid.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Stupid sub.

Comment

That's 2 for arsenal [emoji322][emoji322][emoji3060]

Thanks for taking Ali off so he's not the scapegoat for this performance. Lol

Comment

Don't tell me there is not a single team, even newly promoted one in EPL who is ready to take this guy on loan despite his salary. I think(and i can be wrong) there is an arrangement that in case of loan the main club can hold part of the salary. But this aggressively and insisting is all agent job and he has a shitty one.

I don't get this guy, he is making good money, he is professional and excellent character, just for your own benefits hire a decent agent man, professional football is not a place of Refigh bazi amou daei ..

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                            That's 2 for arsenal [emoji322][emoji322][emoji3060]

Thanks for taking Ali off so he's not the scapegoat for this performance. Lol

Don't underestimate Brighton's fans ability to inextricably blame JB.

Comment

Hopefully that’ll serve as yet another motive to gtfo of BHA ..!
                              He has no future in this club & only greed, idiocy or pure lack of ambition would be his remaining motives for staying put longer..!
                              Ps
                              He looked good in few attacking scenes today & about the most dangerous BHA player on attack/counter but his defensive track back & positioning was leaving more to be desired..! He used to be much better on that front under CH & CQ ..! Perhaps he was instructed by pothead to stay mostly focused on counter & attack ..!? But he wasn’t exactly opening himself as an easy outlet to the under intense pressure BHA backline today ..!

Obviously he wasn’t quite the problem with BHA game today as evidenced by what has transpired so far in 2nd half ..! It’s just that Arsenal are hustling more & playing far better than them all over the pitch today ..!
                              Having no target striker isn’t working for BHA either.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                Hopefully that’ll serve as yet another motive to gtfo of BHA ..!
                                He has no future in this club & only greed, idiocy or pure lack of ambition would be his remaining motives for staying put longer..!
                                Ps
                                He looked good in few attacking scenes today & about the most dangerous BHA player on attack/counter but his defensive track back & positioning was leaving more to be desired..! He used to be much better on that front under CH & CQ ..! Perhaps he was instructed by pothead to stay mostly focused on counter & attack ..!? But he wasn’t exactly opening himself as an easy outlet to the under intense pressure BHA backline today ..!
                                Obviously he wasn’t quite the problem with BHA game today as evidenced by what has transpired so far in 2nd half ..! It’s just that Arsenal are hustling more & playing far better than them all over the pitch today ..!
                                Having no target striker isn’t working for BHA either.
                                Who knows why he stays.. Maybe the girls next door are hot twins and the club massouse is a hot one and he is tapping them all at regular basis,, and thats why he looks so relaxed and happy whatever happens in this shit club? as they say, if the fingers smells fishy, everything is a okay

hope he finds a new club though, im tired of streaming this shit games..
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X