This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    Brighton just posted his picture on IG and their website in yesterday's practice in very windy conditions.
    I can confirm that the weather was horrible and windy yesterday in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Guys I think Ali is back in Iran looking at his last 2 Instagram stories.....both included family and friends in Iran. Can anyone confirm?
      Most likely his family is visiting him in Brihgton.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        Him going to PP this summer is akin to Bella Hadid moving to the West Bank because she's disillusioned at the property prices of Manhattan.
        Perspolis will beat Brighton on any day. Torabi, Alekasir, Amiri and co would tear them up. JB would be warming the bench at Perspolis as well so it wouldn't be wise for him to move to Perspolis. I reckon the best league for JB to play in is the Eredivisie as they play with wingers and JB is an authentic attacking wingplayer, Feyenoord would be a nice club for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
          Perspolis would beat Brighton on any day. Torabi, Alekasir, Amiri and co would tear them up. JB would be warming the bench at Perspolis as well so it wouldn't be a wise for him to move to Perspolis. I reckon the best league for JB to play in is Holland as they play with wingers and JB is an authentic attacking wingplayer, Feyenoord would be a nice club for him.
          I hope you are joking. Brighton plays in one of the most competitive leagues in the world, wins against the league winners whereas Persepolis can't even beat a weak Korean team consisting of one washed up Brazilian that played for lower tier Brazilian teams his entire life and yet scores a brace.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            I hope you are joking. Brighton plays in one of the most competitive leagues in the world, wins against the league winners whereas Persepolis can't even beat a weak Korean team consisting of one washed up Brazilian that played for lower tier Brazilian teams his entire life and yet scores a brace.
            I'm not joking at all, many of our players had left and some where suspended. So the conditions where bad for us and the referee also screwed us (as usual) even then Perspolis was still the better side and was unlucky not to win. If Perspolis played Ulsan today we would beat them. Lastly, FC Ulsan can also beat Brighton, they are far from being a topclub. We should not buy into their marketing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Doesn‘t matter, Iranian Nationalteam or Teams will always beat American or English Teams, we play with full gheyrat against them

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWLTDsfRdtk

found this vid of ARJ vs West Ham
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Strong 'John Cena prank call' vibes.

Comment

I remember Perspolis visited England in 70's and lost to Crystal Palace (which was playing in the second division at the time) 8 to 1, Perspolis did score first though

Comment

Comment

i like that he seems so relaxed and happy in most vids!
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

i hate to say it but i dont think he will leave. he seems very happy at brighton

Comment

Will be a shame not to see him score a load of goals against farmers next season but we'll cope.

Comment

He’s happy with his paychecks

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                                Doesn‘t matter, Iranian Nationalteam or Teams will always beat American or English Teams, we play with full gheyrat against them
                                I don't understand this mentality? Of thinking we are not good enough to beat some small English club. Iranians are in essence world conquerors (not literally but they think big) that is why the worlds biggest power has put us under illegal sanctions for over 4 decades. I don't understand where this inferiority complex comes from here but it is very dissapointing.

If the Iranian national team can go toe to toe with Argentina, Spain and Portugal then our best club can surely beat the minnows of FC Brighton. I mean what makes them special? They are a small yo-yo club from England it's not like we are dreaming to beat Liverpool here. I'm just glad many Iranians i know in real life don't have the same mentality.

Comment

Working...
                                X