X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    More of the Potter's usual Bache kharkoni praise for ARJ
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh told he is pushing hard for playing time
    https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/192...laying-time/By Brian Owen Brian__Owen
    Sports reporter
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh has been told he is pushing hard for more Premier League playing time.
    Head coach Graham Potter has been impressed by the Iranian wideman in training and when he went on as sub at Sheffield United.
    Jahanbakhsh will be hoping to have more chance to impress over the final four games of the season.
    Potter was asked a question specifically about him during his press conference ahead of the game at Wolves.
    The Seagulls boss replied: “He is pushing. He is really pushing.
    “Really happy with his performance when he came on against Sheffield United.
    “He is training at a good level and he's pushing the guys.
    “He's a little unlucky not to play, that's for sure.
    “He's had a couple of injuries that have stopped his game time and the team evolved a bit more while he's been away.
    “But he's always there to help the team and always there to fight for the boys.
    “Fantastic lad, great round the place and he is waiting for chance and desperately to play. As a coach I'm so happy with that.”
    Jahanbakhsh has come off the bench 15 times in the league this season and made two starts.
    He says that every time as if it is not him who selects the team or he selects them by putting players names in the hat!! . lol What a MF?!
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

A Brighton win today means they are safe from relegation.

Comment

He's starting!!!

Comment

Starting!!!

Comment

Looks like he'll play right wing , replacing veltman

Comment

Our boy is about to produce against this awful Wolves side

Looks like RWB role?

Comment

I don't like this position for him but I guess it's better than nothing. Maybe he can be part of some attacks and get an assist today.

Comment

He is in the window and he should do his outmost to capitalise.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I have said this before , my wife’s side of the family and herself are West Brom fans. I have a lot of good friends and work in an area full of Wolves fans , I would love nothing more than to see him score against them.

I can see him moving further up the field towards the centre and working/swapping with Trossard. Ben White likes to run with the ball so this will free up space for that.

Comment

Game on BBC fwiw

Comment

Free-to-Air Live on BBC1 for UK viewers!
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/79509/Wo..._and_Hove.html
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Coverage starts at 11.45 on BBC.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Looks like he'll play right wing , replacing veltman
                              I think they are playing with 4 in the back. 4-2-2-2.

---------------Sanchez
                              White-----Dunk----Webster----Burn
                              ---------Bissouma--Gross
                              Jahanbakhsh---------------Trossard
                              ---------Maupay---Welbeck

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                                I think they are playing with 4 in the back. 4-2-2-2.
                                ---------------Sanchez
                                White-----Dunk----Webster----Burn
                                ---------Bissouma--Gross
                                Jahanbakhsh---------------Trossard
                                ---------Maupay---Welbeck
                                Hm... Yea that's possible.
                                I guess if Burn can play FB, then so can Dan Burn

Edit: BBC says they are playing 3412

Comment

Working...
                                X