This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    I agree about not putting negative energy out there. But don’t worry coaches don’t have time to check football forums and if they did they wouldn’t bench players because fans disagreed with their decisions. Graham Potter just doesn’t have Ali in his plans and it’s a damn shame. I used to be the most optimistic person on this forum. Until I waited over a year. Until I kept optimistic for over a year and swam against the waves of “Dude give it up! He’s not gonna start and isn’t a player Potter cares about.” Even now I still keep some hope. But my hope for my favorite player to play at Brighton is so scarred that even I can’t keep positive anymore. But you’re right bro, we shouldn’t post negative things. Law of attraction bounces around. Ultimately not commenting on this thread would be the best option.
    I agree with you that coaches don't have time to come here. In general, coached don't get involved in recruiting until much later in the process. But these teams have huge recruiting departments which track every move of their serious prospects. Junior staffs are commissioned to go to forums like this and dig up any dirt... So even comments like: "nagging continuous hamstring problem" or "he is no longer TM material" can work against him.

Comment

Let's take it in our stride. Lets just be happy for ARJ to be getting lots of dosh and securing his future. But wait! We want to see some footballing action who cares if he gets rich or not.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

0-0 HT

Comment

This is the first Brighton match I'm watching this season. I'm sending positive energy out into the universe that we see Alireza appear in this match for more than 20 minutes, and to do well.

Comment

I think it’s important for members to understand that ARJ’s lack of “success” at Brighton is not a reflection of his lack of work ethic, drive, and/or talent.

Nor is it a reflection of him not being good enough at EPL. Brighton is just not a good fit for him. I’m sure he has plans in his mind set up after the season is finished.

Comment

Just saw ARJ on the bench! He lives!

Comment

Dont worry he will get 2-3 minutes today, but i have good news!

20/4 2021
                Brighton vs Chelsea
                ARJ Overheadkick time again..
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

ARJ on for last 3 minutes. About right

Comment

JB coming in
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Set to be 26th draw for Potter.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Set to be 26th draw for Potter.
                        but bit did they win xG? that's what counts right?

Potter is thinking ..."Thank god there are a few shittier teams than mine."
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                          You would have won some dosh
                          Indeed . Guess when he was subbed in

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                            Indeed . Guess when he was subbed in
                            Just logged in to say that )
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

3 minutes and 1 touch. I guess we should be grateful to Potter!

Comment

I can’t believe I watched this watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X