X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARJ at practice at 0:50

Comment

Brighton might not even release Jahanbakhsh for the upcoming international camp.

Potter said “We’re still in discussion with a couple of the federations.”

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/191...league-impact/

Also

"Ali historically has helped us off the bench as well. He has scored some important goals.

“We are just in that position where, certainly late on against West Brom for example, we had so many men anyway in those forward positions, I didn’t feel another one was going to make that much of a difference so Jakub, who has got the ability to shoot from distance, was the late choice.

“Before then I think we brought on Danny.

“That’s the Premier League. You’ve got competition in lots of places. If it’s not Percy, it would be be Danny.

“If it’s not Danny, it would be Aaron Connolly.

“If it’s not Aaron Connolly, it would be Alireza. It’s just how it is.”

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
        Brighton might not even release Jahanbakhsh for the upcoming international camp.

Potter said “We’re still in discussion with a couple of the federations.”

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/191...league-impact/

Also

"Ali historically has helped us off the bench as well. He has scored some important goals.

“We are just in that position where, certainly late on against West Brom for example, we had so many men anyway in those forward positions, I didn’t feel another one was going to make that much of a difference so Jakub, who has got the ability to shoot from distance, was the late choice.

“Before then I think we brought on Danny.

“That’s the Premier League. You’ve got competition in lots of places. If it’s not Percy, it would be be Danny.

“If it’s not Danny, it would be Aaron Connolly.

“If it’s not Aaron Connolly, it would be Alireza. It’s just how it is.”
        Wait is this implying that Alireza is 4th in the depth chart behind, Tau, Welbeck, and Connolly? If that's the case, then he's truly f*cked.

Brighton have lost 3 straight, and 4 out of 5. And winless in the last 6 games. If Potter doesn't switch things up (Bench Trossard , Mac Allister and Maupay) then they have no hope today.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          I think people are overrating Ghaedi too much. He still have to prove himself in a respectable euro league.
          Daghighan. Hanooz bayad bebinim AGAR bere Europa mitone DASTOORE TAKTIKI raa danobal kone ya na, bi-moghe takravi nakone ya na,

paaskaarie dorost o hesaabi kone ya na.

Tavanaayi daare, amma dar haale haazer dar lige akhondhaa daare toop mizane.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Benched!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Wait is this implying that Alireza is 4th in the depth chart behind, Tau, Welbeck, and Connolly? If that's the case, then he's truly f*cked.
              Brighton have lost 3 straight, and 4 out of 5. And winless in the last 6 games. If Potter doesn't switch things up (Bench Trossard , Mac Allister and Maupay) then they have no hope today.
              Not that it’s something to celebrate but since ARJ has been back from injury , over the three games Tau hasn’t come on as sub and ARJ has come on twice.

Big game for Brighton today, Southampton not in the greatest form but need a win that would move them 10 points away from relegation zone. No Ings for Southampton due to injury and Romeu is out too which are two big losses. Brighton have been susceptible on corners and free kicks and Ward-Prowse is the best in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                Not that it’s something to celebrate but since ARJ has been back from injury , over the three games Tau hasn’t come on as sub and ARJ has come on twice.

Big game for Brighton today, Southampton not in the greatest form but need a win that would move them 10 points away from relegation zone. No Ings for Southampton due to injury and Romeu is out too which are two big losses. Brighton have been susceptible on corners and free kicks and Ward-Prowse is the best in the country.
                9 minutes against Crystal Palace and 1 minute against Leicester City. I can barely call this an appearance.

Comment

They are playing 442. This is the perfect opportunity to try Alireza on the flanks... But no, of course Potter sticks with that Zombie Trossard

Comment

Goal for BHA, Dunk heads it home from a corner. BHA up 1-0 in the 17th minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      9 minutes against Crystal Palace and 1 minute against Leicester City. I can barely call this an appearance.
                      Definitely but my point was that I think he is ahead of Tau in the playing order (not that it is much to celebrate).

Was a nice header from Dunk, funny thing with it was that the ball was over the corner line when taken , not even slightly on it. Made me laugh.

Comment

JB to come in within the 4 minutes of injury time to rescue Brighton from a 2-1 away defeat. Hallelujah!
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Southampton equalizes through Che Adams. Tied 1-1. Entertaining match so far.

Comment

Goaaaalllll Southampton

Comment

Nice finish that from Adams. By the way those in the UK this game is free to watch on BBC.

Comment

Tau was warming up for most of the first half. wouldn't be surprised if he subbed on.

Comment

Working...
                                X