This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    "Brighton will not sell defender Ben White to Leeds - for any price - because they want to avoid strengthening a club they consider to be a direct Premier League rival."

https://twitter.com/SkySports/status...11038361272321

The clowns running BHA are a joke.
    will be interesting to see how they develop one of the most talented british defenders. Bielsa took him from a nobody to where he is now (where everybody in PL wants him and he has no price), lets see what potter can do.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      will be interesting to see how they develop one of the most talented british defenders. Bielsa took him from a nobody to where he is now (where everybody in PL wants him and he has no price), lets see what potter can do.
      50/50 he benches him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

They don't seem to have any friendlies lined up between now and the start of the season!!! That's very dumb.

Comment

i think alireza will get more games, if they didnt sell him means they want him

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            i think alireza will get more games, if they didnt sell him means they want him
            The problem is his contract. He makes $50k a week, which is one of the highest paid salaries on the team. This makes selling him very difficult.

Comment

how long is his contract?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                "Brighton will not sell defender Ben White to Leeds - for any price - because they want to avoid strengthening a club they consider to be a direct Premier League rival."

https://twitter.com/SkySports/status...11038361272321

The clowns running BHA are a joke.
                Yes, BHA management and Potter are an utter joke.

But rest assured, Leeds is not a direct threat to BHA, as BHA will fight relegation, and Leeds in all probability will finish mid table, well above the relegation zone where BHA permanently occupies.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                  The problem is his contract. He makes $50k a week, which is one of the highest paid salaries on the team. This makes selling him very difficult.
                  It should actually make selling him a no-brainer. Why continue to pay $50k a week, when you do not use him. Even off-loading half of that, should be a no-brainer. Except in the land of Potter and BHA management.

None of this makes any sense, and makes me think there is something else behind this story. We will eventually find out.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                    It should actually make selling him a no-brainer. Why continue to pay $50k a week, when you do not use him. Even off-loading half of that, should be a no-brainer. Except in the land of Potter and BHA management.
                    None of this makes any sense, and makes me think there is something else behind this story. We will eventually find out.
                    I think what is happening could be this: They want him to take a pay cut and he won't. Thus, Pothead won't play him. Like a tit for tat. He is working hard in training not to lose fitness and does not give a shit if he is not played. I could be totally wrong though.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                      how long is his contract?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                      He's in the third year of his five year contract

Comment

Just a reminder for Potter fanboys:

Swansea, you know the team that Potter performed a miracle with and finished 10th in the Championship last season, actually finished 6th this season, and made the playoffs for promotion. And the coach who succeeded Potter and achieved this result, was a coach with no first-team club experience anywhere.

Oh the brilliance, the magic, the style that Potty boy brings to a team. In the corporate world, when a know-nothing moron keeps failing and gets promoted, they say he must have some useful pictures!!! I am not sure what Potty boy has on BHA management, but it is powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

Boils down to the new team not willing to pay the full amount and BHA not willing to eat any of it. Basically a dollar store version of the Bale, Ozil, Turan, etc. situations.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            They don't seem to have any friendlies lined up between now and the start of the season!!! That's very dumb.
                            I think they do , wouldn’t know where to find out though. I saw yesterday on Sky Sports News that Brighton will be trialling having fans at the stadium at a friendly game coming up soon (2500 fans) and then the same in another game before the start of the season.

Edit - I found another article reporting it too
                            https://www.sportbusiness.com/news/b...in-test-event/

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              pretty sure some pre season friendlies would have to have been scheduled by now ..!? If ARJ doesn’t feature at all in any of them, then it’s good sign of the season ahead for him ..!?
                              It wouldn’t surprise me if Pothead would wanna keep such test run fixtures under hush hush ..!Cause He has shown to rely a lot on Game day Surprise Factor as means of attaining results/Survival points ...! That’s why He keeps tinkering with His formation, tactics & when possible starters ..!
                              He’ll likely to have a tough go of it in this sophomore EPL season, cause the opponents have figured him out for most part..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                pretty sure some pre season friendlies would have to have been scheduled by now ..!? If ARJ doesn’t feature at all in any of them, then it’s good sign of the season ahead for him ..!?
                                It wouldn’t surprise me if Pothead would wanna keep such test run fixtures under hush hush ..!Cause He has shown to rely a lot on Game day Surprise Factor as means of attaining results/Survival points ...! That’s why He keeps tinkering with His formation, tactics & when possible starters ..!
                                He’ll likely to have a tough go of it in this sophomore EPL season, cause the opponents have figured him out for most part..!
                                Such a shitty way of managing. A good manager would be able to identify his/her strongest 13/14 and play them regularly

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X